IGNORED

INTV GOTY 2018 results

quick comments from my side:

my 2 preferred games were Miner and Dkj, I voted for Miner.

Im surprised for only 1 vote to meteors, also steamroller deserve more attention because is a funny game...

I voted for Steamroller.

It's a really good game.

I think many people do not figure out from the videos how the game mechanics work.

I voted for Steamroller.

It's a really good game.

I think many people do not figure out from the videos how the game mechanics work.

I agree is pretty addictive.

Steamroller and Moonsweeper are tied for the 4th place.

But again, 2018 looks like the most impressive year with an all-times record of good games!!!

• Like 3

thanks to all

when you think would be good to start collecting nomination for the next goty 2019? I do not want to open too soon a thread, but we already have titles that say hello there

This again? How about December 2019? :roll:

I cannot help feeling you are against almost everything in every thread, kind of annoying....

Every thread? Right, because I do not contribute to anything positive to this community -- not in the programming forum, and not in the regular posts with others.

Personally, I cannot help but think that you are just trolling this community on purpose. I think your motivations are questionable.

Going back to the excruciating drama that was kicked up by your original thread attempting to start the 2018 poll over half a year early, with many accusations from many angles, and you still create a private poll. Moreover, you removed the poll completely upon completion. I'm not suggesting that anything wrong was done; but for someone who has a stake in the game, as it were, I would imagine that you would do everything in your power to appear above board. It's only reasonable and fair.

Then, on top of that, you seem insistent in sparking that drama once again. Why? What do you gain by asking this question? We just finished the 2018 poll, it's the first quarter of the year, and you are already discussing the next? The last time you did that here, it did not go well -- and it wasn't just me posting, as you may remember.

So ... why don't we all do this community a favour and drop this now? It's too early in the year. We don't know what's going to happen -- even if you seem to be confident that you will release plenty of games this year, and perhaps even a bit over-confident that they will do well.

Let the year go on, let releases go through, and let's start a brand new poll (if warranted) early next year when the entire roster of released games is final. Wouldn't that make more sense? I can't see what possible benefit can be gained from stirring this up so early in the year.

-dZ.

Every thread? Right, because I do not contribute to anything positive to this community -- not in the programming forum, and not in the regular posts with others.

Personally, I cannot help but think that you are just trolling this community on purpose. I think your motivations are questionable.

Going back to the excruciating drama that was kicked up by your original thread attempting to start the 2018 poll over half a year early, with many accusations from many angles, and you still create a private poll. Moreover, you removed the poll completely upon completion. I'm not suggesting that anything wrong was done; but for someone who has a stake in the game, as it were, I would imagine that you would do everything in your power to appear above board. It's only reasonable and fair.

Then, on top of that, you seem insistent in sparking that drama once again. Why? What do you gain by asking this question? We just finished the 2018 poll, it's the first quarter of the year, and you are already discussing the next? The last time you did that here, it did not go well -- and it wasn't just me posting, as you may remember.

So ... why don't we all do this community a favour and drop this now? It's too early in the year. We don't know what's going to happen -- even if you seem to be confident that you will release plenty of games this year, and perhaps even a bit over-confident that they will do well.

Let the year go on, let releases go through, and let's start a brand new poll (if warranted) early next year when the entire roster of released games is final. Wouldn't that make more sense? I can't see what possible benefit can be gained from stirring this up so early in the year.

-dZ.

ok, maybe the best is to quit this community, since this is the kind of post I read.

I wish the best with your life, DZ

ok, maybe the best is to quit this community, since this is the kind of post I read.

I wish the best with your life, DZ

That's what you got from my post? Not the suggestion that the poll should be constructed above board and wait until its proper time, or to avoid controversial or touchy subjects as best as you can? Instead, your response is to quit, really?

I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck to you, then.

-dZ.

It just doesn't matter, it just doesn't matter !!!! continuous chant proceeding !!!!!! Start a list

of potential game releases of 2019 then it stops all this , man there are list all over the place in our section that have controversy and some people don't agree with but hey. But I dare not comment what I'm thinking.. vprette just do what the hell you want to do.. Everybody else does.

Cheers

BTW I understand what DZ is saying but that kind of thought has not and does not happen frequently around here and it shows in other lists and pinned threads around here..

Edited by m-crew

thanks to all

when you think would be good to start collecting nomination for the next goty 2019? I do not want to open too soon a thread, but we already have titles that say hello there

Since you are asking for peoples opinions, I will give it.

My opinion is December of each year. And voters names not be hidden. One vote per person.

• Like 6