IGNORED

Any AA Members in England Willing to Help An American Member?

bfstats

There's something I need help with if anyone in the UK is able and willing. I'd like to buy this item...

https://www.ebay.com...0IAAOSwCNpay2T5

...but the seller won't ship to the US. Here's my solution:

Say I buy it and have it shipped to a fellow AA member, then have them ship to me at my expense plus some extra for the trouble. It's a title I've been trying to acquire BOXED for about 10 years now.

Anyone?

There's something I need help with if anyone in the UK is able and willing. I'd like to buy this item...

Say I buy it and have it shipped to a fellow AA member, then have them ship to me at my expense plus some extra for the trouble. It's a title I've been trying to acquire BOXED for about 10 years now.

Anyone?

If he ships to Spain I'd have no trouble with helping you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone?

You can also use package forwarding . The service itself usually runs about $30-$40 + cost for them to ship it to you. I haven't done UK, but I have done it with Japan, France and Canada several times with no issues. Main thing is to look for a reputable company and double check with the seller that it is the item you want in the condition you want and specify these things to the package forwarder person. Otherwise, you may end up paying $35 to have someone receive and return a related, but wrong, item. Also, have the forwarder send you pictures when they receive it, if possible. At least then you can avoid paying the over-seas shipping if the seller ships the wrong item and the forwarder doesn't realize the difference like you would.

Just checking if you've messaged the guy, sometimes even if a guy's auction says it doesn't ship internationally, the seller will make an exception if they know they have a buyer. :)

No, I asked. Thanks for weighing in.

eBay UK has global shipping program. If the seller is willing to add that, GSP can ship almost anywhere on buyer's expense. The only issue is you have a small risk you'd could end up receiving just the cart and not complete set. I shipped a $400 Virtualboy CIB game to someone via GSP, he got the cart only. GSP refunded fully without hitting my pocket and the buyer got to keep the $100 cart to sell.

eBay UK has global shipping program. If the seller is willing to add that, GSP can ship almost anywhere on buyer's expense. The only issue is you have a small risk you'd could end up receiving just the cart and not complete set. I shipped a $400 Virtualboy CIB game to someone via GSP, he got the cart only. GSP refunded fully without hitting my pocket and the buyer got to keep the $100 cart to sell.

Seller is willing to do NOTHING (not even SELL apparently). But thanks for the suggestion.