IGNORED

Images for ROMs, FlashROM 99, FinalGROM 99, manuals, strips, and more

OLD CS1

I enjoy restoring cartridge labels when needed.   In the past I had to fix a few Atari 5200 labels... here are few before and after images...

Popeye Before

gallery_35324_1027_22774.jpg

Popeye After

gallery_35324_1027_21054.jpg

Qbert Before

gallery_35324_1027_49314.jpg

Qbert After

gallery_35324_1027_25113.jpg

Defender Before

gallery_35324_1027_84771.jpg

Defender After

gallery_35324_1027_106052.jpg

Then of course I also like making my own labels for TI cartridges

gallery_35324_1027_29469.jpg

gallery_35324_1027_53493.jpg

gallery_35324_1027_94122.jpg

gallery_35324_1027_38448.jpg

gallery_35324_1027_60894.jpg

gallery_35324_1027_34971.jpg

gallery_35324_1027_27952.jpg

gallery_35324_1027_72738.jpg

gallery_35324_1001_40463.jpg&key=abd8e34

blog-0389445001554815076.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, --- Ω --- said:

I enjoy restoring cartridge labels when needed.   In the past I had to fix a few Atari 5200 labels... here are few before and after images...

Popeye Before

gallery_35324_1027_22774.jpg

Popeye After

gallery_35324_1027_21054.jpg

Qbert Before

gallery_35324_1027_49314.jpg

Qbert After

gallery_35324_1027_25113.jpg

Defender Before

gallery_35324_1027_84771.jpg

Defender After

gallery_35324_1027_106052.jpg

I really like this :) nice job! 
just a bit lower the quality of the homemade printer labels compared to the originals but anyway an high result! :)

For defender you should use a silver plated print paper so it will be more closer to the original also.
something like this:
https://www.amazon.it/argento-perlescente-A4-120-gsm-stampanti-inchiostro/dp/B071Z23P22/ref=asc_df_B071Z23P22/?tag=googshopit-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=279778226361&hvpos=1o9&hvnetw=g&hvrand=5139284535344618421&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9050659&hvtargid=pla-422989698148&psc=1

• Like 1

9 hours ago, iliketurtles said:

Nice! Here is one I made.

SUPERMARIOBROS.png

it could be cool, but maybe you should add the name of Rasmus Moustgaard at least to complete.

The title also is not complete, as Rasmus told his SMB version is Super TI-99 Mario Bros.
my first version of the label for that game had the same error indeed :p so i fixed it after.

Super-TI99-MarioBros_Label.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ti99iuc said:

I really like this :) nice job! 
just a bit lower the quality of the homemade printer labels compared to the originals but anyway an high result! :)

For defender you should use a silver plated print paper so it will be more closer to the original also.
something like this:
https://www.amazon.it/argento-perlescente-A4-120-gsm-stampanti-inchiostro/dp/B071Z23P22/ref=asc_df_B071Z23P22/?tag=googshopit-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=279778226361&hvpos=1o9&hvnetw=g&hvrand=5139284535344618421&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9050659&hvtargid=pla-422989698148&psc=1

Thanks.  I agree!  I used the 105# silver cardstock found <<HERE>>.  I wish I had known about the stuff you linked to at the time as it's more shiny.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ti99iuc said:

it could be cool, but maybe you should add the name of Rasmus Moustgaard at least to complete.

The title also is not complete, as Rasmus told his SMB version is Super TI-99 Mario Bros.
my first version of the label for that game had the same error indeed ? so i fixed it after.

Super-TI99-MarioBros_Label.jpg

Fixed. :)

SUPERMARIOBROS.png

Edited by iliketurtles
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/13/2019 at 5:28 AM, FarmerPotato said:

When I search thingiverse for ti-99 I also see a FlashRom case. I had Rob print this last Saturday along with 3 others. Thanks for making the list. 

If you follow << THIS LINK >> you may find some that you do not know of.  If there are any you know of that are not listed there, please let me know and I'll update the list with any new entries you may have or know of.

Arcadeshopper seems to not have the FG99 right now, so i purchased one from Ebay, specifically this auction.

Sorry if these seem like dumb questions, but i need to know:

A. If a game/program is released here on the forum in .BIN format, i can take that and put it on my FG99 SD directly, or is there a conversion that needs to happen first?

B. Pretty sure this has been asked here before but i can't seem to find it... If i use the MiniMemory cart images with the FG99, can i save a program to it like the real thing?

C. Is there anyway to add, delete, and/or change files on the FG99 SD card similar to how the TIPI works (I.E. a web based GUI where you drag and drop the files you want to copy) without removing the card from the unit? I hate repeated SD card removals, no matter the device they are used in. I think the Micro SD card in my phone has been removed maybe 3 times max in the last 4 years.

Edited by jrhodes

17 hours ago, jrhodes said:

Sorry if these seem like dumb questions, but i need to know:

A. If a game/program is released here on the forum in .BIN format, i can take that and put it on my FG99 SD directly, or is there a conversion that needs to happen first?

B. Pretty sure this has been asked here before but i can't seem to find it... If i use the MiniMemory cart images with the FG99, can i save a program to it like the real thing?

C. Is there anyway to add, delete, and/or change files on the FG99 SD card similar to how the TIPI works (I.E. a web based GUI where you drag and drop the files you want to copy) without removing the card from the unit? I hate repeated SD card removals, no matter the device they are used in. I think the Micro SD card in my phone has been removed maybe 3 times max in the last 4 years.

dumb answers:

a. yes just put it in there, did you read the github page? maybe you should.. reading is fundamental and google is your friend https://endlos99.github.io/finalgrom99/

b. yes long as you use the image he provided

c. no.. unless you use one of the flash-air cards in your device which will allow access to it via wifi.. those are a pain in the rear to get set up and most non-techys give up..   https://www.toshiba-memory.com/products/toshiba-wireless-sd-cards-flashair-w-04/  I use one of these in my 3d printer and it saved me pulling the card all the time..but its really no faster 

Not so dumb replies:

a. i did read the wiki but i also know that some of the cart images floating around are some kind of "inverted" format. Was not sure if i had to make sure to avoid those or not.

b. cool

c. Ok, i was just thinking a program running on the TI could be made (or may have already been made) that can access the FG99 file structure and modify it, by pushing files over to the TI / FG99 via the TIPI from the PC.

1 hour ago, jrhodes said:

Not so dumb replies:

a. i did read the wiki but i also know that some of the cart images floating around are some kind of "inverted" format. Was not sure if i had to make sure to avoid those or not.

b. cool

c. Ok, i was just thinking a program running on the TI could be made (or may have already been made) that can access the FG99 file structure and modify it, by pushing files over to the TI / FG99 via the TIPI from the PC.

avoid inverted, but pretty much everything is already non-inverted and in the zip file in http://ftp.whtech.com/ under cartridges,finalgrom99 or in this topic.. 

the only thing written for the fg99 is the commander rom from jedimatt and it just lets you load a cartridge from the root of the fg99, but no file access is available you have to know the filename to load.. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

To achieve some better organization, I added a new folder on WHTech: /Diskettes/Cartridge_Disks

Under this folder, we put subfolders named from the respective cartridge (like Editor_Assembler), and put the disks that belong to this cartridge into that folder. The UCSD_Pascal folder is stored directly in Diskettes because there is no cartridge but an expansion card.

(When you add something, please use underscores instead of slashes and spaces. Both are just ugly to use in URLs and when working on the command line.)

• Like 6

Multiplan and the Circuit Analysis 1 (SMU Electrical Engineering) cartridges immediately come to mind, as do several of the Scott Foresman Management cartridges and the Milliken Manager module (this latter needs a disk with several specific files on it, but I have yet to find one to go with the cartridge, which I do have). Logo/Logo II had the Teaching Guide sold as a companion for them.

TI LOGO Sampler (1981)(Texas Instruments)[PHD 5070][req. PHM 3040], included.:)

I wanted to post a pic. of the disk, but could not locate.
I opened up, an old box, labeled, TI-WRITER, but instead found, EDITOR/ASSEMBLER(new condition), wow... I must have stuck that in there, as a bak-up, some 20 years ago. :o

• Like 2