IGNORED

5200/7800, CD-I, Others

Semetery

Hello again, I was here for a little while, got a couple of amazing systems thanks to some wonderful members here, and then disappeared into life (sinus insanity for 10 months now). But I'm back (not that you noticed me missing) and still haven't gotten some of the systems I'm after. I have had awful sinuses for the past year and haven't been able to go find them 'in the wild', and have had great luck here, so thought I'd try again.

I'm looking for an Atari 5200 and 7800, Jaguar, Intellivision and, believe it or not, a CD-I. I have fond memories of the CD-I because of when and how I got it, it'd be a shelf sitter that gave me a gooey feeling inside.

I'd prefer to deal with folks I can talk to on here than ebay, as I said last time. I'm not necessarily trying to find mint stuff, just in good shape and functional. If I want to pay too much, I've no doubt that I can go to a game store or ebay for that, please try to be fair (and I understand fair goes both ways). :)

I'm open to other neat systems too if you happen to be looking to unload any. Thanks!

Edited by Semetery

I need the system first.

I also need 5200 controllers, the ones I was sold are broken.... I'm sick of dishonest people. (No one on here, local jerk)

still waiting to hear back from you on the 7800, also I sell refurbished 5200 controllers with gold circuit boards, but they are pricey. You might be able to fix the 5200 pads you have by taking them apart, cleaning the carbon dots then putting a fresh coat of conductive ink on them (and letting them dry).

still waiting to hear back from you on the 7800, also I sell refurbished 5200 controllers with gold circuit boards, but they are pricey. You might be able to fix the 5200 pads you have by taking them apart, cleaning the carbon dots then putting a fresh coat of conductive ink on them (and letting them dry).

Thanks for the advice! I took them apart and now one is better but the other still doesn't function, it may be too far gone?

I have several 5200 one loose one in box. I have games also for 5200 7800 and even 3 cdi titles. Some 5200 games are with manuals and some are cib

You can message me prices of things if you'd like, I'm interested still. :)

Thanks for the advice! I took them apart and now one is better but the other still doesn't function, it may be too far gone?

You can message me prices of things if you'd like, I'm interested still. :)

Try conductive ink,it can really fix 5200 controllers (unless the issue is the stick)