IGNORED

Bloodstained Curse of the Moon - WOW!

Amazon has it at like $32 right now which seems to be the standard 20% off on various places.  I'm tempted, despite the fact I've got it on PC already.

The game is challenging but fun, perhaps more so as I haven't wasted time running circles to power up either.  Taken the game so far just to get the kill so you can now move those heavy platform/blocks out of the way.  I would have played yesterday but last night was a disaster and I wasn't even in bed until 2am. ?

• 2 weeks later...

I picked it up (albeit digital) for my Switch last night- What a fantastic game! they knocked it out of the park with the visuals, sound, and controls- which to me the way a game controls is the most important.

why did i wait so long to play this? lol

Perhaps a bit of the blame falls on all the vocal whiners in the minority that tried to say both the game is great, and a problem with bugs across platforms and more of the lies about the Switch release (outside of the legit load time issue and some input lag that can happen.)  It gets dumped on for the visuals despite the fact they're not bad at all, just not PC-Steam/1080p sharp and all that much like all those nice Panic Button (Etc) conversions which look excellent and run at a solid 30fps which is all you need in this.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Perhaps a bit of the blame falls on all the vocal whiners in the minority that tried to say both the game is great, and a problem with bugs across platforms and more of the lies about the Switch release (outside of the legit load time issue and some input lag that can happen.)  It gets dumped on for the visuals despite the fact they're not bad at all, just not PC-Steam/1080p sharp and all that much like all those nice Panic Button (Etc) conversions which look excellent and run at a solid 30fps which is all you need in this.

I hope you are talking about Ritual of the Night. There is no reason why Curse of the Moon shouldn't be 1080p60.

• 1 year later...