IGNORED

Risky Rick in Dangerous Traps (June 25th)

We are updating the stock from unconfirmed booking on the website during all the week.

Next, we will open a preorder list in order to propose 25 more Risky Rick Standard Editions for the first of August.

We are shipping games during all the week.

Stay tuned!

Edited by ArcadeVision
  • Like 2

Dear ColecoVision fans,

As the Standard Edition was Sold Out the Day One, we do our best to manage the availability in real time for unconfirmed booking up to last week. Now, as expected, we are opening a pre-order list for an extra 25 Risky Rick STD Edition batch.

Just contact us to be added. Games will be shipped in August.

Thank you.

Edited by ArcadeVision
  • Like 2

Thank you for your feedback rodge2001.

Some testers reported the game working when the SGM inserted, but as said, ArcadeVision can't guarrantee operation on systems with expansion modules.
Risky Rick was optimised to work on a stock ColecoVision system. For more information or feedbacks, please contact us to be sure to receive an answer.

Have fun with our game,

ArcadeVision.

Received mine yesterday. Arrived in perfect condition. The game box was a little tough to open, had to be careful not to damage it. Worked fine with SGM plugged in. Only had a few minutes to try, but seems like a fun game.

Thanks for making this game!

• Like 1

I received mine the other day and was finally able to try it out today. This game is aces! If you haven't bought one yet, I would definitely recommend it. It's a tough game, but one that can be learned and possibly tamed over time. My current high score is 11,100. I will try to beat that a bit before submitting a score on the official page.

• Like 2

Where are you people that have received your copy already? My tracking number shows it left France on 28/6 and 12 days later still just showing as "in transit". I'm in Canada and maybe I'm being impatient but 12 days seems a bit long to just be "in transit".

Edited by insertclevernamehere

Just the mail being slow. Mine shipped July 4th from France. I'm in California, and the last time I checked its tracking package the package had a two day stay in New York for a few days. Now its in transit to its next destination,probably somewhere in California.

Don't think there's much to worry about as you and I are have roughly the same time span with our shipping. The difference being youre in a different country than me so it'll probably take a few extra days to arrive.

Where are you people that have received your copy already? My tracking number shows it left France on 28/6 and 12 days later still just showing as "in transit". I'm in Canada and maybe I'm being impatient but 12 days seems a bit long to just be "in transit".

Just the mail being slow. Mine shipped July 4th from France. I'm in California, and the last time I checked its tracking package the package had a two day stay in New York for a few days. Now its in transit to its next destination,probably somewhere in California.

Don't think there's much to worry about as you and I are have roughly the same time span with our shipping. The difference being youre in a different country than me so it'll probably take a few extra days to arrive.

Ok, so yours shipped 6 days after mine and you've already seen yours has arrived in NY. Mine's not even showing it's arrived anywhere in North America yet. That sounds like I DO have something to worry about. I shall just wait it out a few more days. I suppose it will turn up eventually.

Okay.,..so either this is a bug, or something is wrong with my copy that I received today.

How do I get past the High Score Screen? Controller doesn't respond at all on that screen nor any buttons. I had no choice but to power the CV off and then back on?

Mine arrived today. Great looking game and solid controls. VERY impressive for a stock Coleco game.

Having an issue on this screen though...

post-9364-0-10779700-1531645094.jpg

I believe I'm supposed to go right here, but it does not let me through. I've tried many many times. Is there something I'm missing?