IGNORED

Dark Tower Boxed Release

pucpuc

Thank you, Mat, for explaining the process. My only addition is that the goal is Dark Tower repro of high quality which requires quite some time and effort. We do all graphics pretty much from scratch and do reviews and checks on the graphics.

@Hotgames:

Your Dark Tower overlay could help us to achieve best quality for our Dark Tower project. I've just sent you a PM.

Su superposición de su Dark Tower podría ayudarnos a lograr la mejor calidad para nuestro proyecto de Dark Tower. Acabo de enviarte un PM.

Edited by hcmffm
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

Since the last news about the Dark Tower project months have passed. In the background, things were progressing a bit, but in small steps. The steps were too small and not satisfying, so that Nico and I finally decided to leave the project in good hands. And they are good hands: Only recently Sean Kelly has taken over the Dark Tower project and will complete it. Thank you for your understanding and patience - the wait should be over soon and will be worth it. To you, Sean, many thanks for taking over the Dark Tower project. Nico and I wish you every success in completing it!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, hcmffm said:

Since the last news about the Dark Tower project months have passed. In the background, things were progressing a bit, but in small steps. The steps were too small and not satisfying, so that Nico and I finally decided to leave the project in good hands. And they are good hands: Only recently Sean Kelly has taken over the Dark Tower project and will complete it. Thank you for your understanding and patience - the wait should be over soon and will be worth it. To you, Sean, many thanks for taking over the Dark Tower project. Nico and I wish you every success in completing it!

Thank you for all your hard work on this project!

Hope to see the end result! ? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
12 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

Thank you!   I thought it would have been announced here.  I just placed my order.  

The FB group “Vectrex Fans Unite” seems to be where most of the Vectrex action is happening now... 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1