IGNORED

Jaguar ST Ports 2.4

Gaztee

Escape from the planet of the robot monsters has one of the best opening theme tunes of any game ever IMHO! I played this to death on my ST back in the day. It came bundled with the Discovery Xtra pack if memory serves me correctly.

The only way I ever completed it was using a cheat I saw on the TV show GamesMaster. Dropping bombs and waggling the joystick at the gates of the boss levels allowed you to escape without having to kill the boss. Great days. I wonder if this works on the Jaguar version?

I agree! I cant wait to own it on Jaguar. Im also a big fan of shmups, so 1943 will be a perfect addition to my collection.

Edit: Im also excited about Jaguar ST Ports 2.5. What games will we get next?

Edited by ColecoGamer

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say I'm having issues with phone at the moment. So I'm not getting email notifications, so it looks like I'm a bit behind on sending out invoices. I'll aim to catch up in the next day or two. So,if you've not heard from me, please don't worry.

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 1

OK I should be up to date with all invoices now. If you haven't received an invoice then please drop me an email. :)

I already sent you an email the 1st June to the pre-order but I never received the invoice :(

I just have forwarded the email I already sent.

Edited by Indusfr

A couple of updates for everyone.

Firstly the manuals have arrived so we're off to a good start.

Secondly, there's a small issue with the boxes which I'm not going to be able to rectify until I get back from my summer vacation. So this will almost certainly mean I'm going to be a bit later getting these shipped than I had hoped. Probably just another week or so. So I'm going to aim for early August for shipping rather than end of July, as I'd hoped.

Anyway,manuals are good :)

Cheers

Gaz

post-760-0-63546600-1530266964_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Here's an Atari ST port that I've taken interest in lately... The source codes in this book to the Jaguar for experimental purposes. "The book "Real Time 3D Graphics for The Atari ST" was written for a system with 512kb of ram; I'm curious to what the book has to offer.

https://archive.org/details/Real-Time_3D_Graphics_for_the_Atari_ST_1991

Edited by philipj
  • Like 1