IGNORED

Jaguar ST Ports 2.4

Gaztee

Not an update update?? So the new cutting template has still not arrived, which makes life difficult for me as this month I have the work rota from hell. Hopefully next week the boxes will be done. Unfortunately, I do not have any chance to collect anything until the following week. Again, I will update when I hopefully have better news. Thanks one and all for your patience.

Gaz

• Like 1

Update time again! Right finally the boxes will go to print tomorrow. The whole process of changing printers has been a lot more stressful and time consuming than I had ever imagined, but had to get this right. So I am guessing that I will be getting the boxes in just over a week. The end is finally in sight :)

• Like 7

Gaztee in Good News Shock!!

Well i;ve been informed that I should receive the game boxes (finally) at the weekend- YAY! So my work schedule seems as it could be fluid next week, so if I don't get them out during the week, they will be shipped out no later than Saturday week the 29th. I will update shipping as it goes. Once again thanks to all for their patience.

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 7

Ok, so there has been a slight delay with the boxes. They will be with me next week and will be shipped out by next saturday. I'll put up some pics when the boxes finally hit.

You mean you're not printing them your HP DeskJet 32c with card stock, and assembling them with Elmer's paste sticks?

• Like 1

Update time! Well i'm afraid this isn't the news anyone wants to hear, but it seems my little mistake lead to us missing our place in the print run, which means that the boxes will not be ready until Tuesday. If that wasn't bad enough that's the day I head to an airport and disappear for a week. So now I have to collect the boxes on the 9th October after an 8 hour over night flight a 4 hour journey home then a two hour drive to collect them. So I will try to get these out to people as soon as possible after that date.

Sorry for the delay, but once this first order is done, things should be smoother going forward.

Gaz

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay with updates, but I am travelling a lot at the moment, so I am not in one place very long until the middle of next month! I don't always have internet access too. Anyway...

Boxes - they are done FINALLY! The issue now is getting them to me. I am hopeful that I will get them sometime next week, which should allow me to get them shipped out around the 26th. Once I have the boxes in hand I will get them shipped asap. I am so happy that the end really is in sight!

Sappico - email me with the address you want me to send the games to. Or I can hold them until you are ready to have them sent to the correct place. icon_thumbsup.gif

Again I appreciate everyone's patience with this. I am hopeful things will be much better with 2.5 etc.

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

update time

Right so I am really hoping this will be the last update before shipping. Due to all my travelling this month, I got Linkovitch to get the boxes from the Printers for me. The intention was for him to ship them, but then he had to move house. So, I will collect the boxes from him when we meet up to travel to E-Jagfest. So I will get everything posted once we are all back safely from Germany. So, I reckon things should start being shipped around the 7/8th November. I've been told the boxes look good, but not seen them with my own eyes yet! Again sorry for this unexpeted delay, but the end really is in sight now.

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Update time - I have all the game boxes now and i think the wait was worth it, they look great. What's not looking great atm is me. I have been a little bit ill since before E-Jagfest and couldn't get the right meds until I got home. I am now feeling a lot better and will look to start shipping these games this week. I will probably start with the North American orders as these are the most time consuming. I am not sure what my work schedule is now as it has had to be completely changed due to being ill. So I am not sure when I will get to go to the post office, but will update here and put info on paypal as everything ships. I will catch up on any missed correspondence over the next couple of days too.

Again patience is appreciated.

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 5