IGNORED

Jaguar ST Ports 2.4

Gaztee

Update time - I have all the game boxes now and i think the wait was worth it, they look great. What's not looking great atm is me. I have been a little bit ill since before E-Jagfest and couldn't get the right meds until I got home. I am now feeling a lot better and will look to start shipping these games this week. I will probably start with the North American orders as these are the most time consuming. I am not sure what my work schedule is now as it has had to be completely changed due to being ill. So I am not sure when I will get to go to the post office, but will update here and put info on paypal as everything ships. I will catch up on any missed correspondence over the next couple of days too.

Again patience is appreciated.

Cheers

Gaz

Hope you make a fast recovery.. Thanks for the update :)

Just a quick update. I'm still not quite right health wise. I've been sent home from work twice :( Anyway, the games are slowly being packed up and should ship out on Monday and/or Tuesday. So look out for postage details on paypal early next week. Again, thanks for you patience.

Gaz

• Like 2

Just a quick update. I'm still not quite right health wise. I've been sent home from work twice :( Anyway, the games are slowly being packed up and should ship out on Monday and/or Tuesday. So look out for postage details on paypal early next week. Again, thanks for you patience.

Gaz

Hopefully it's something simple Gaz. I hear you guys have worse deer ticks than we do over there. I got Lyme disease once, and it was BRUTAL. Thankfully, caught it earlier enough, and a month of anti-biotics and I'm completely cured of it.

Quick Update - Most of the North American orders are at the post office. I will hopefully gt racking numbers for these tomorrow. The European and UK orders will ship tomorrow. The the orders that have added boxsets etc will go on Friday. I need to get some more shipping bags as they won't fit in the regular shipping boxes. Been delayed again due to personal issues, but finally getting there. Thanks for your get well wishes, but be lovely to be healthy again. And most of all thanks for your understanding and patience, I hope you'll agree the new boxes were worth the wait.

Gaz

• Like 5

Final update - everyone’s order for 2.4 has shipped. I’ll finally get around to putting the tracking info in PayPal tonight. Tracking info for today’s stragglers should go up on Monday. Thank you everyone for your patience. I hope everything arrives safe and sound & you’ll be enjoying your new games very soon.

Season 2 over and out!

• Like 5

Thanks Gaz, mine arrived a few days ago. Just got around to playing them today... I've never played either of these before, so they were a nice surprise. Can't believe how quickly the difficulty ramps up on Escape!!! Everything (including the actual building itself!) wanted to kill me ;'-D.

• Like 2

Escape doesn't seem to have a working Pause or music off option even though they are mentioned in the manual. At least my new pro controller doesn't seem to do anything for pause and music off?

Just like the ROM posted here on AA, there is no pause or music toggle option. Gaz should probably start sending me the proofs of the manuals before printing them :)

[EDIT]

If anyone wants to know what the game on the cart will be like, then the ROMs for these are always posted to the forum in advance. There's no bait and switch here :)

Just like the ROM posted here on AA, there is no pause or music toggle option. Gaz should probably start sending me the proofs of the manuals before printing them icon_smile.gif

[EDIT]

If anyone wants to know what the game on the cart will be like, then the ROMs for these are always posted to the forum in advance. There's no bait and switch here icon_smile.gif

I didn't mean to suggest anything like that was taking place. It came up because I was pretty far into Escape last night as I was about the confront the second boss and still had like 5 credits left in the process when it was time for dinner. So I struggled to find a way to pause the game and the manual had suggested it was there. That is when I found out there wasn't one and posted asking about it.

I'm not sure I was able to get the posted rom to work for me in emulation so I relied on the videos posted to get an idea on how it would look and play on the Jag.

But hey, no pause and no music toggle just makes it that much more like the arcade version!!!

I didn't mean to suggest anything like that was taking place. It came up because I was pretty far into Escape last night as I was about the confront the second boss and still had like 5 credits left in the process when it was time for dinner. So I struggled to find a way to pause the game and the manual had suggested it was there. That is when I found out there wasn't one and posted asking about it.

I'm not sure I was able to get the posted rom to work for me in emulation so I relied on the videos posted to get an idea on how it would look and play on the Jag.

But hey, no pause and no music toggle just makes it that much more like the arcade version!!!

Haha! No offence taken, I knew what you meant.