IGNORED

Jaguar ST Ports 2.4

Gaztee

Just like the ROM posted here on AA, there is no pause or music toggle option. Gaz should probably start sending me the proofs of the manuals before printing them :)

[EDIT]

If anyone wants to know what the game on the cart will be like, then the ROMs for these are always posted to the forum in advance. There's no bait and switch here :)

Pardon the dumb newbie question, but do the physically released games still have ROMs available on the forum? I was curious about Escape from the Robot Monsters, but couldn't find it. The link in the main thread says "Download in thread," but the link just goes to the youtube video. I figure either it was removed or I'm somehow blind. :)

Pardon the dumb newbie question, but do the physically released games still have ROMs available on the forum? I was curious about Escape from the Robot Monsters, but couldn't find it. The link in the main thread says "Download in thread," but the link just goes to the youtube video. I figure either it was removed or I'm somehow blind. :)

They're all in the threads somewhere - search for "-skunk.rom" will most likely find it.