IGNORED

What are the best Limited Run releases for the PS4?

For me, Dariusburst, Nex Machina, Wonder Boy Dragon's Trap, one of my all time favorites Windjammers and plenty more, but I'll generally buy nearly any shmup just due to the craziness of shump collectors (myself inc!uded) and after market prices. I'm happy to buy the cream of the indy crop physically if at all possible.

I love getting the decent RPGs on Vita if I can just because I like using the Vita for such things without monopolizing the TV. Underrated handheld.

• Like 1

I really enjoyed Thomas Was Alone. I played through that entirely and completed all of the trophies.

I also really enjoyed Broken Age. I haven't finished it yet, but I want to get back to it. Amazing art style.

I also enjoyed N++. I don't have much desire to finish it, but it's an enjoyable puzzle game that's great for killing time.

I'm currently playing Typoman. It's a game like Limbo and Inside. I'm really loving it so far.

Surprisingly, I wasn't crazy about Xeodrifter. I love Metroid like games, but I didn't care for the controls. I might give it a second chance, but first impressions disappointed me.

I own many others that I still need to try.

Edited by TDIRunner