IGNORED

NES, N64 and SNES games for sale

AlanD

Hi everyone. I am not presently a very active user here but have been in the distant past. My feedback is not exactly overflowing but I have one from 2008 and one from 2017 icon_smile.gif Kevtris, DreamTR, and I'm sure a few others here will vouch for me.

Anyway, having recently retired, bought a new house and moved in, I've decided to down size my collection. I could just put it in storage in the basement but it does nobody any good there so I thought I would start listing a few games for sale. I'll also post a link to my collection so if there are specific interests for anyone, I can work package deals out. I have about 90% of the N64 library, 99.5% of the NES library, and a few hundred SNES, Wii, Virtual Boy and GCN games that are available. I currently live in Sparta, NC and would be willing to do pickups in person if that is convenient. The link to my collection is https://cloud.collectorz.com/AlDavis/games

I am only interested in getting rid of Nintendo console items and only games at the moment. A tempting offer could make me branch out however.

Please take these prices as starting points and not set in stone but lowball offers will be ignored. I am leaning towards not shipping overseas. More pictures are available upon request. I will open carts and show interior for serious buyers.

NES:
$2300 Zelda test cartridge - end label had been taped down when I got it from the service center
$1300 Cheetahmen II - boxed complete - has some smudge in upper right almost like glue - visible in photo
$1000 Little Samson
$900 Hot Slots
$900 Flintstones 2
$700 Bonk's Adventure - with manual
$700 Panic Restaurant - with manual

SNES:
$1100 Final Fight Guy - boxed complete - box is sun faded on the visible side in picture, BBV sticker on front and back of box. Manual usable but not greatest condition

N64:
$400 Stunt Racer 64 - boxed - BBV writing on front, BBV sticker on back of cart, front and back of box, no manual

post-502-0-42946800-1528415151.jpg

post-502-0-17700500-1528415270.jpg

post-502-0-06977900-1528415278.jpg

post-502-0-54252100-1528415284.jpg

post-502-0-32162100-1528415291.jpg

Edited by AlanD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...