IGNORED

Junk Wall

christo930

As repulsive as that picture is (and I have no idea WHY this degeneracy has to go in a damned colecovision game), that's not the bad part I was thinking of. It's that other art.

Can you just be specific and tell us why you're bothered :)

• Like 3

Yeah, I don't get it either. I've googled Berlin Wall art and nothing there is offensive to me. I also don't know the historical significance of any of it.

But I also know that in real life, I have never seen any art that has offended me. I may not like a lot of it, but offended? No.

Mind letting us know which picture bothers you and why? After all, you did bring it up.

• Like 2

I don't happen to recall the details, but that weird art style comes from an extremely degenerate style. I'm not sure if it's from one person or if it's its own "style," but it's loaded with some really sick degenerate stuff. There is a strange mix of exchanging highly sexualized body parts with things like noses, for example.

You cannot hide! These people will invade whatever it is you enjoy doing. No amount of capitulation short of total surrender will make them happy.

I don't happen to recall the details, but that weird art style comes from an extremely degenerate style. I'm not sure if it's from one person or if it's its own "style," but it's loaded with some really sick degenerate stuff. There is a strange mix of exchanging highly sexualized body parts with things like noses, for example.

You cannot hide! These people will invade whatever it is you enjoy doing. No amount of capitulation short of total surrender will make them happy.

So cryptic but I'm starting to understand where you're coming from ... :thumbsdown:

• Like 2

^^^This, somewhere, out there...

There is a reason for that. Unlike these people, I have zero desire to inject any kind of ideology or activism into retrogaming.

Comics, movies, video games, fiction (especially Sci-Fi and Fantasy), TV etc have all been converged. You can't even go to the library without degeneracy being pushed on you, even if you are a 5YO child!

Retrogaming, particularly Colecovision, is a tiny, tiny community. I seriously doubt more than 10k people the world over have used an original colecovision in the last 20 years.