IGNORED

eBay Promotions

boxpressed

No, 15% off is the most I've seen (I think -- I should check this thread). I guess this thread is long enough now where we might be able to discern a pattern of coupon offerings.

My guess is that there will be a 10% or 15% off coupon some time in the first week of the new year as people return the Xmas gifts they didn't want and have a little extra cash.

The eBay Bucks coupons are not as good, obviously, but if you buy a lot on eBay, it's basically the same. You just have to wait up to 3 months to get your credit.

There was a 20% off mid-year. I used it on a 10" Data East My Arcade cabinet. I only remember it was it was 2x over dumb luck. At the time it retailed for $100, some ebay guy had a big lot of them for 55 shipped, and then the 20% coupon hit the same day for like 6 hour or something.so I got it for $44 shipped which blew me away (and worth it at that price, not $100.) :D

I haven't seen it since, just occasionally 15 usually 10%.

There was a 20% off mid-year. I used it on a 10" Data East My Arcade cabinet. I only remember it was it was 2x over dumb luck. At the time it retailed for $100, some ebay guy had a big lot of them for 55 shipped, and then the 20% coupon hit the same day for like 6 hour or something.so I got it for $44 shipped which blew me away (and worth it at that price, not $100.) :D

I haven't seen it since, just occasionally 15 usually 10%.

Right. I went back over the thread and saw that I'd mentioned a 20% off anything coupon that was offered in June 2018. That was the only instance, however, in over 6 months. There was an unusual $25 off anything $119 or higher coupon afterward.

I received a 10% back in eBay Bucks offer today. You have to receive the invitation in your eBay Messages, but it also showed up on my splash page. Perhaps you have to be signed up for the eBay Bucks program already to see the promotion on the splash page.

This ends tomorrow (12/27) at 11:59 pm, and there is no minimum purchase, although the reward is capped at $100. Most categories are eligible, but check to make sure.

The eBay Bucks earning quarter is over at the end of December, so you should see the bonus in your account relatively soon, during the beginning of January.

I received a 10% back in eBay Bucks offer today. You have to receive the invitation in your eBay Messages, but it also showed up on my splash page. Perhaps you have to be signed up for the eBay Bucks program already to see the promotion on the splash page.

This ends tomorrow (12/27) at 11:59 pm, and there is no minimum purchase, although the reward is capped at $100. Most categories are eligible, but check to make sure.

The eBay Bucks earning quarter is over at the end of December, so you should see the bonus in your account relatively soon, during the beginning of January.

I'm not seeing this promotion, and I am enrolled in the eBay Bucks program.

..Al

Another 15% on everything (max $100) coupon just popped up for me. This is a short one, ends at 6pm PT:

Code: POPUPSAVINGS

Offer Details: 15% off sitewide, no minimum, max $100 off

Starts: Friday, 12/28 at 11:00am PT

Ends: Friday, 12/28 at 6:00pm PT

Landing Page: pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/1228/acgwllqbegbdescez37e.html

..Al

Do you know if this Is good for multiple items from different sellers if you put it all in your cart and pay at once ?

• 3 weeks later...

Have any coupons popped up lately ? It's been a while .

No, not since the last post. I wonder if eBay needed to juice revenue before the end if the year and now have no incentive to.

I was getting so used to the coupons that I don't want to pay full price for anything on eBay anymore!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think a lot of us have been waiting for the coupon goodness of 2018. Here we go.

15% off everything in your cart. Have to use the eBay app.

How to redeem your Coupon:
  1. Coupon is only valid when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App on iOS or Android.
  2. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PSAVETODAY
  4. Pay for your item by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on March 12, 2019

I think a lot of us have been waiting for the coupon goodness of 2018. Here we go.

15% off everything in your cart. Have to use the eBay app.

How to redeem your Coupon:
  1. Coupon is only valid when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App on iOS or Android.
  2. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PSAVETODAY
  4. Pay for your item by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on March 12, 2019

doesn't apply to compueters, electronics, video games etc.

I do have a pro tip, if you really want the coupon, try to use it, call ebay and complain, they'll give you another coupon