IGNORED

eBay Promotions

boxpressed

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't get this offer for any of my eBay accounts. I'm pretty sure that a lot of these offers are targeted, maybe intending to "juice" one account into greater buying or selling activity.

Sometimes when I use the app, I get a $5 off a $10 purchase coupon that seems kind of randomly issued.

2 minutes ago, groundtrooper said:

I have been on a semi-frenzy the past week and I received the 8% off. I don’t think I have anything on my watch list that I worth pulling the trigger on. I will reassess that tomorrow.

I'll list the girlfriend of your dreams + 8%, momentarily.  Don't worry about it, she'll never know. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Captain_Combat said:

I need to spend over $100 in eBay dollars by tomorrow at midnight. If anyone has cib games like silver gravitar, Quadrun, qbert qubes, mr. dos castle,ntsc asterix or anything else rarer and boxed let me know.

Crap, I need to spend mine as well!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Swami said:

These eBay bucks are better than nothing, but I really wish they'd bring back the 15% off immediately promotion every couple months or so. I got spoiled on that, especially when so much stuff seems over-priced.

Agreed- I've skipped several of the bucks promotions becuase I didn't need anything, but I tended to force the coupons becuase it was a rare, proper discount. So, in a way, they're costing themselves sales!

7 hours ago, Swami said:

These eBay bucks are better than nothing, but I really wish they'd bring back the 15% off immediately promotion every couple months or so. I got spoiled on that, especially when so much stuff seems over-priced.

I just took advantage of another 10% eBay Bucks promotion a few days ago.  If you buy a lot on eBay, it's nice (since you're likely to use the eBay Bucks), but the straight discounts are better.  Those have to cost eBay a small fortune, since the discounts are coming out of eBay's pockets and the seller still gets the full amount (minus normal eBay fees, of course).

..Al

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, McCallister said:

Nothing around here. Wonder how eBay decides?

I believe it has something to do with buying patterns. Sometimes if I haven't purchased anything in a while, BOOM - I suddenly have an Extra Bucks promotion. Not saying that's the hard and fast rule, but I have noticed a bit of a correlation.

2 hours ago, sixersfan105 said:

I believe it has something to do with buying patterns. Sometimes if I haven't purchased anything in a while, BOOM - I suddenly have an Extra Bucks promotion. Not saying that's the hard and fast rule, but I have noticed a bit of a correlation.

I recommend having multiple accounts to increase your chance of getting promotional offers.

• Like 1