IGNORED

eBay Promotions

boxpressed

Another eBay Bucks offer today. 8% back for purchases over $25, 6% back for all other orders.

Must activate first.

Ends 11:59 PM PT on March 22.

This is a good time to jump into the eBay Bucks program. It pays out quarterly, with the next payout in the first week of April. You won't have to wait long to cash in on purchases over the next two days.

Another eBay Bucks offer today. 8% back for purchases over $25, 6% back for all other orders.

Must activate first.

Ends 11:59 PM PT on March 22.

This is a good time to jump into the eBay Bucks program. It pays out quarterly, with the next payout in the first week of April. You won't have to wait long to cash in on purchases over the next two days.

I don't see a link on their main page, or in my ebay summary or sales or ebay bucks area. Where's it hiding?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, I got screwed by not seeing the message in the app until after I purchased $80 worth of Jaguar manuals...Of course eBay conveniently failed to send me a notification about it and didn't send me an email until four minutes after I completed the $80 purchase. Coincidence? Maybe.

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, groundtrooper said:

My ebay Bucks is a weak $9.27 this time.

But my upcoming "Big Fat Check" from Rakuten is gonna be solid. It's around $58 right now and I think most of it is ebay hits at 2% each. So I am kinda "double dipping" on ebay. 

Do you link to eBay from Rakuten?

I have a plugin on Chrome and I click it every time I go to pay for an ebay item and it sets up the "Shopping Trip". It only works on desktop only unfortunately. I have missed out on a few Rakuten dollars with a couple of last minute BINs that I did on mobile because I didn't want to miss an item. But I always try to pay for ebay while on my desktop or laptop to capture those Rakuten dollars.  

If anyone isn't on Rakuten (used to be Ebates) You are missing out on extra cash when shopping online. My lifetime payout so far over 2.5 years is $168.00 

Send me a PM I can send you a referral link that will get you a $10 credit just for signing up. ;)