IGNORED

old open box jaguar hardware for sale (tried stored)

roashru

hello everyone, i have old tried open box then stored jaguar hardware i want to get rid of just dont use.

set-1 jaguar power kit in box. doom cartridge in box with manual and key overlay, and jaglink in box

set-2 jaguar cd in box with all the discs even tempest 2000 soundtrack.

set-3 jaguar boxes, i might part out havent decided

i also have atari jaguar composite video cable new unopened for sale

pictures start at post #17

im a gamer just want my money back (selling retail paid)

i use u.s.p.s. u.s.a. money order with signature required shipping. local pickup is o.k. 32168

i dont live on the internet dont expect fast service

Edited by roashru

New Poster... Exactly one post- this one. Sketchy grammar. No pictures of items to make sure they're not just wisked up from other sellers on like E-bay/Google Image search and the like, Warnings of not fast service, Not taking a protected payment method like Paypal.

Think I'm passing.

hello everyone, i had time to check the jaguar cd it started first try no red screen. box has sun fade one end. i want to sell that first

about the usps usa money order then send usps signature required this is how important mail order was done before the internet !

have to make time for pictures.

hello everyone, i found some more jaguar stuff i want to sell.

some people like original boxes i use plastic cases heres what i could find.

kasumi ninja box with headband

ultra vortek box with manual

jaguar black button controller box with bag

trevor mcfur box

defender 2000 box

iron soldier 1 box

alien vs predator box

tempest 2000 box

pitfall box

still working on getting pictures posted need large location

Edited by roashru

Thank God you tried stored. Tried stored exponentially increases a Jaguars value. I prefer Western Union money orders to u.s.p.s. money order so let me know if that is acceptable. I would rather purchase sight unseen, without pictures, especially since I would not want you to have to try too hard for a large location for the photo shoot.

• Like 4

usps usa money order using usps for mail protects both parties.

sunny day today here are pictures.

extra notes: set-2 jaguar cd discs have been stored in plastic to prevent cd rot i looked at them the tempest 2000 soundtrack has some light scratches the other (3) discs are like new.

message me if interested i havent decided how to sell the boxes.

post-65042-0-47768500-1529445832_thumb.jpg

post-65042-0-33874200-1529446113_thumb.jpg

post-65042-0-87775300-1529446399_thumb.jpg

Money orders offer zero protections if a seller does not ship the goods. USPS money orders can be replaced if lost or stolen - that is it. There is nothing preventing you from cashing the money order and running in the other direction without shipping the Jaguar items. That is why everyone uses PayPal - THAT offers protections. That is also why everyone finds your posting sketchy at best and likens you to the fraudulent Nigerian prince email scams hahaha

im sorry people posting that information here believe that. a u.s.p.s. u.s.a. money order can not be used in that way any trouble either party files a complaint with the post office. 2nd using u.s.p.s. signature required mail package gets locked up if not moving way better than what paypal provides package is in general mail all the time and the scan at the door take package back to truck theft problem. paypal is a 3rd party money service about as creditable as amscot.

Edited by roashru

im sorry people posting that information here believe that. a u.s.p.s. u.s.a. money order can not be used in that way any trouble either party files a complaint with the post office. 2nd using u.s.p.s. signature required mail service is way better than what paypal provides (scan at the door take package back to truck theft). paypal is a 3rd party money service about as creditable as amscot.

You sir, are a muppet

• Like 1

I offered to pick something up in person and total crickets since I'm in the area. So which moderator is going to zap this scamster? Or maybe have a little more fun in the thread?

Do not send money.

He did offer local pickup to CVGA.

After a quick look for money order protection this is what I come up with

One of the pluses of Paypal is that it offers protection to both the buyer and seller. A money order does not offer the buyer any type of protection.

So I dont know where your finding that its a safe method for buyers??? Lol

• Like 1