IGNORED

old open box jaguar hardware for sale (tried stored)

roashru

I've been in the northeast for work many times. Can I keep posting? I also visit Boston once a year. That should earn me extra posting privs in this thread k thx.

I go to mass once a quarter and new hampshire every other month, it sure as shit aint florida, and I am not dragging a boatload of jag crap with me

I've been in the northeast for work many times. Can I keep posting? I also visit Boston once a year. That should earn me extra posting privs in this thread k thx.

o.k. little bit ill bite whats your north east contractor business do tell

I am calling BS on roashru never having used PayPal before. With very little detective work - his AtariAge profile lists his eBay ID - I looked up his eBay account and he has made 192 transactions on eBay over the past 14 years. As if we did not know it before, this dude is a crook!

i dont get the point hmm been online since the 90s dugh

Edited by roashru

i dont get the point hmm been online since the 90s dugh

You claimed to know very little about PayPal and then said you were in the process of getting PayPal...which obviously is all a lie, since eBay requires PayPal for transactions...so yeah, called your bluff. One of many bluffs, that is.

To the OP: if you're not interested in offering the payment arrangements and protections that your potential buyers are all asking for, and if you refuse to engage in friendly and coherent communications with them, then you're not serious about offering our community a mutually agreeable transaction, and this thread is a waste of time.

>CLICK

• Like 5