IGNORED

Official Hover Bovver Release For Sale and Immediate Shipping!

PayPal starts looking at accounts when there are a lot of transactions that are gifted, it would be a problem. I might be able to change it from naberhood.com to my name though.

That would be great! I didn't mean through paypal- the value? Not sure how it works when those labels are printed..

All good , just being curious..

Edited by m-crew

Well I just received my package from Soulbuster, to my surprise I had to dish out another $14.24 , First time I had to pay for a retro game shipment. F Custom lol

They charged the GST plus a handling fee of almost 3 times the GST.

Did this happen to Anyone else here in Canada.

I wonder if this is because of the trade shit going on between Trudue and Trump

Like I said before, total scam when it comes to interstate/international sales tax and tariffs. Just another way our governments fleece us every chance they get.

That sucks you got hit with that. $14 is ridiculous for something costing less than $100. They should at least credit you for the postage you had to pay first!

• Like 1

Like I said before, total scam when it comes to interstate/international sales tax and tariffs. Just another way our governments fleece us every chance they get.

That sucks you got hit with that. $14 is ridiculous for something costing less than $100. They should at least credit you for the postage you had to pay first!

What was crazy was the handling fee, almost triple the sales tax added ..

Im surprised they didn't tax the post fee of 18 usd..

Crooks for sure.

• Like 1

This is the only post I will make regarding GroovyBee and Nonner.

The credit in the manual and the promotional copies were offered as the animosity over this game needs to stop. It was not meant to be public.

To help stop the animosity, GroovyBee was offered additional money over the $2,000 already paid to him to release his version of the game, I think it was last year, not certain. GroovyBee refused the offer and refused to return the $2,000.

Make what you will of the above. I am done.

OK, since you suggested it, this is what I make of the above...

post-27318-0-36442600-1529748440.png

• Like 1

Unpurchased reserved serials are now available.

6, 8 and 9 have been offered to those that have already expressed an interest in low numbers. You can still request those numbers and be in line to get one should anyone in this group opt out of 6, 8 or 9.

You can also make a regular purchase at https://www.naberhood.com and you will receive the next lowest serial over 10 starting at #18. Some numbers available 18, 22, 23, 25, 32, 37 as of this posting.

• Like 1

6, 8 and 9 have been offered to those that have already expressed an interest in low numbers. You can still request those numbers and be in line to get one should anyone in this group opt out of 6, 8 or 9.

Hm, no. 6 is AtariBuff. I'm sure he would stay with his serial number. I will write him a message.

Normally I would have snatched up the #8, but I didn't want to pay the premium price of $100. Instead, I picked up #88 for $70. That's only $35 per 8!

The numbers 6-10 are a real steal, especially for international buyers. $100 including shipping when you pay for a higher number $70 + shipping. But my #39 is already on the way. :)

Edited by Intymike
  • Like 2

OK, since you suggested it, this is what I make of the above...

llamafather.png

That might make sense had said $2000 purchased a fully programmed game. It might even have somewhat of a point if it had purchased a half programmed game. However, it appears that what the aforementioned $2000 actually bought was a few cut screen concepts and maybe a game level screen which all had to be fully programmed and re-imaged by Óscar. And all of it based on someone else's work from over 20 years ago.

Seems like $2000 doesn't go as far as it used to.

• Like 1

This is a fantastic game. Great gameplay with lots of different strategies to employ. I think I will be playing this quite often. I really enjoy the permanent high score table. Also, the box, overlays, manual, and cartridge label are well done. The concept and art of this game make me laugh, and the gameplay is tough and complex enough to keep me coming back.

I guess I'm trying to say I really appreciate this release. Thanks to everyone involved.

post-33964-0-59236700-1529816698_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

[*]No reassignment of copyright - At no point was copyright of the works (including code, graphics and music/FX) transferred to Elektronite, thus my team retains their copyright 100% as being the creators of the works.

Reassignment of copyright is not necessary. If you are doing work for a game publisher it is reasonable to think you are giving them permission to publish your work; why else would they be paying you.
  • Like 2

Reassignment of copyright is not necessary. If you are doing work for a game publisher it is reasonable to think you are giving them permission to publish your work; why else would they be paying you.

Welcome mr_me! I see that once again you decide to surgically target a precise and minimal piece of what was set and pick at it in your usual pedantic lawyerly way, without consideration for the full context. True to form as always!

It's nice and comfortably reassuring to see how in these trying times some things never change. Attaboy! :thumbsup:

Welcome mr_me! I see that once again you decide to surgically target a precise and minimal piece of what was set and pick at it in your usual pedantic lawyerly way, without consideration for the full context. True to form as always!

It's nice and comfortably reassuring to see how in these trying times some things never change. Attaboy! :thumbsup:

I wouldn't pot/kettel myself too hard after that nonsensical Godfather pic if I were you.

But I will say this argument over copyright is rather silly considering Yak is the only one who could make that claim anyway.

I wouldn't pot/kettel myself too hard after that nonsensical Godfather pic if I were you.

But I will say this argument over copyright is rather silly considering Yak is the only one who could make that claim anyway.

"Nonsensical Godfather pic," that's rich. Soulbuster said "make that what you will," so I did. ;)