IGNORED

Freecycle Dallas/Fort Worth/Denton, TX - USA

doctorclu

Hey all, this thread is open to all who live in the Dallas, Fort Worth, or Denton Areas or anyone in Central North Texas wanting to pick up some retrocomputer and retrogaming stuff!

Might be some good stuff in here. Maybe a part or a box of crap that might have something cool in it.

A lot of this was shipped to me as they unloaded extras and I will be doing the same. Feel free to post your extras also if you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth/Denton area.

More to come.

Special condition for doctorclu offers: (can't speak for everyone else naturally)

For those out of the area, I might be willing to ship some of the items I post here for $5 for my time plus shipping cost.

For today, a box of tractor feed paper! How often can you find it? Well this was used in my Atari 1025 Printer and later my Imagewriter 2 printer on the Macintosh.

Yes, I still have both printers and both are also free for pick up. :D I also have a 1027 in the box but naturally the rubber print head has crumbled by now.

I live in South Dallas and willing to drive to Arlington, Irving, Cedar Hill, and Garland for meet up.

post-4709-0-06603100-1529171612_thumb.jpg

post-4709-0-72680900-1529171621_thumb.jpg

Looks like it. I see a green and red jack in the same vertical lineup. Pretty uncommon to find a flat CRT (with the silver plastic all copying the Sony WEGA aesthetic) that doesn't have component, actually. They do exist, though. I have a Sanyo with only composite and s-vid in that style.

Does that TV have component input on the back?

It does- that's the same crt I used before getting my lcd (mine's currently in storage).

1 composite in the front, 1 composite & 1 composite/component in the back, coaxial in, component out, s-video & headphone jack. Nice picture too. That'll be a good unit for someone!

Edited by HoshiChiri
  • Like 1

It does- that's the same crt I used before getting my lcd (mine's currently in storage).

1 composite in the front, 1 composite & 1 composite/component in the back, coaxial in, component out, s-video & headphone jack. Nice picture too. That'll be a good unit for someone!

Yep all true and still available! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Alright the TV is about to go to the Thrift Store later this after noon.

I'll check this later on to see if anyone wants the TV right before going to Thrift Town.

Here are some other things up for grabs...

Macintosh G5 computers. Haven't been able to get them to work, but haven't tried too hard. Cool cases!

post-4709-0-26273600-1530279863.jpg

An Atari 1027 printer in the box. Box has taken some water damage, printer has the cracked print head like a lot 1027 printers these days.

post-4709-0-42010600-1530279903.jpg

A set of computer books from the 80's.

post-4709-0-94188800-1530280316.jpg

And this GI JOE box. Missing a top flap, but a cool box.

post-4709-0-36551300-1530280351.jpg

More to come. Barely scratched the surface. One of which will be a copy of GEM for the IBM PC computers. Atari ST users should appreciate that one.

And speaking of PC's, I have a Headstart Explorer. Had it's own built in GUI. Actually picked up parts to add it's internal hard drive. Fascinating computer.

post-4709-0-23107200-1530280201.jpg