IGNORED

AVGCart (pre)order thread I

tmp

I'll take one please on the next batch of carts. Thank you!!

Please change my original request on the second run of carts from one (1) to two (2), please. Looking forward to the second run whenever it happens. Thank you!!

The post #1 info shows breaking news!

17. Allan (shipped)18. CharlieChaplin (delivered)19. orpheuswaking (shipped)20. Stephen (shipped)21. ext1 (shipped)22. xrbrevin (shipped)23. CharlieChaplin (delivered)24. npturton25. vazquezrick (shipped)26. tebe (paid)27. tebe (paid)28. tebe (paid)29. _The Doctor_ (shipped)30. _The Doctor_ (shipped)

You don't think I'm eager or excited to get my paws on these do you... :)

Here's to our hero and the hope he not become captive to his success as he surely will find find joy in the fruits of his labor.

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 1

Greg's a lurker since 2013.... although rumor has it he has always been here, always been here, always bee........

Lol. I've been a lurker way longer than that! I wished I could see why I finally created an account but the history doesn't seem to go back that far. Probably to buy something. I've still never set up a Mameworld account and I've been lurking there much longer. I'm just shy is all...

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Since I now own a Atari 850 and Wifimodem232 , I'v been able to load Ice-T 2.80 alpha via a poor mans SIO2PC cable linked to RespeQt .

The AVG cart has been very usefull in booting ATR's which UNOcart can't start but Ice-T is a no-go .

Any idea if this could be made to work , I really would like to use the cartridge for this instead of having a cable run to a PC.

I've attached the ATR that I'm trying.

Ice-T XE 2.80_alpha6.atr

Since I now own a Atari 850 and Wifimodem232 , I'v been able to load Ice-T 2.80 alpha via a poor mans SIO2PC cable linked to RespeQt .

The AVG cart has been very usefull in booting ATR's which UNOcart can't start but Ice-T is a no-go .

Any idea if this could be made to work , I really would like to use the cartridge for this instead of having a cable run to a PC.

I've attached the ATR that I'm trying.

try later alphas that's and old one

• Like 1

try later alphas that's and old one

Thanks a lot . I clearly missed the 2.80 alpha7 which works on the AVG cart, is this the latest alpha ?

Finally no more modern computer needs to be in proximity of the superior one :) well at least for Ice-T

• 4 weeks later...

still working on some things here...

I was not able to enter basic using FJC's S2SDXavg

COLD /N does not disable the cartridge

Ultimate clock would not be needed if you had an ultimate as you would load SDX from there.... but if you wanted to I would leave the ultimate clock followed by rtime8 clock followed by jiffy clock

SIDE driver loads says avgcart, but invalid partition....

so I load fdisk, it's not on the provided cart image!

so I load fdisk from respeqt. and it just blanks the sd card with wrong data, so I put it back into the pc and reformat as fat32 4 gig.. without volume info or anything... should I go further into XP manage drive and change something?

130XE NTSC stock, AVG cart b0014 firmware, 4 GB sd card, respeqt or ape of your choosing, sio2pc rs232... real sio drives.

does osxex version matter?

Edited by _The Doctor__