IGNORED

Aaron the Aardvark (WIP)

atari2600land

• 1 month later...

I would like to add four more backgrounds. I e-mailed Clint and he never wrote back. I also PMed Albert about the possibility of publishing the game. He said he'd play it and gave me feedback. That never happened. Why won't anyone ever answer me? Anyway, the only work I did is adding temporary artwork in the game that I stole from Google Images. The second one is part of my Desktop picture. I never changed it since I got the computer 3 years ago.

post-9475-0-58510900-1557167204.png post-9475-0-32697200-1557167217.png

I would like to add four more backgrounds. I e-mailed Clint and he never wrote back. I also PMed Albert about the possibility of publishing the game. He said he'd play it and gave me feedback. That never happened. Why won't anyone ever answer me? Anyway, the only work I did is adding temporary artwork in the game that I stole from Google Images. The second one is part of my Desktop picture. I never changed it since I got the computer 3 years ago.

attachicon.gifaarononthemoon.png attachicon.gifaaroninthesnow.png

Just responded to the e-mail you sent today about 20 mins ago, then headed here and saw this haha. Missed your last e-mail, only have 67,000 inbox lol just a 1,000 shy from everyone's favorite Motorola processor ;-) but I don't ever mean to intentionally avoid or not respond to anyone so don't take it personally. Life is always busy and time escapes me., sadly.

Will get some more made up for you soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Every 4th or 5th level could be a boss battle. Depends on what the average lifespan of a game is. If it's about 10 levels before all lives are gone, I'd hit a boss battle every 4th level to keep it exciting. If not, then mini bosses every 3 levels with a big boss on level 9. Make level 10 a bonus or power up stage so you can keep the numbers flowing the same throughout every set of 10.

Death animations. When aaron takes a laser, have it splatter him all over the place.

If a ufo makes it to the ground, have a little green man emerge and death ray his ass... again, splattering him all over.

At the successful end of a stage, have aaron do some ridiculous victory dance.

Have the ants go apeshit once in a while and attack. Watch as millions of them emerge from the mound and engulf him. Have them chew on him for a few seconds then vacate leaving some bleached bones.

On that note, when they do attack, have a can of ant spray fall from the sky. aaron must collect it and napalm the ants with it before he's ripped to shreds.

When aaron dies, have a cheesy looking aardvark ghost float to top of screen and disappear.

Put a cutscene in after every boss/miniboss battle with aaron sitting at a table in a dark bar smoking a J with

some hot aardvark chick.