atari2600land

Aaron the Aardvark (WIP)

I found that on some backgrounds, it's difficult to see the score, so I introduced the info bar. Is it a good idea or should I get rid of it?

post-9475-0-31861900-1552350192.jpg

• Like 1

I would like to add four more backgrounds. I e-mailed Clint and he never wrote back. I also PMed Albert about the possibility of publishing the game. He said he'd play it and gave me feedback. That never happened. Why won't anyone ever answer me? Anyway, the only work I did is adding temporary artwork in the game that I stole from Google Images. The second one is part of my Desktop picture. I never changed it since I got the computer 3 years ago.

post-9475-0-58510900-1557167204.png post-9475-0-32697200-1557167217.png

I would like to add four more backgrounds. I e-mailed Clint and he never wrote back. I also PMed Albert about the possibility of publishing the game. He said he'd play it and gave me feedback. That never happened. Why won't anyone ever answer me? Anyway, the only work I did is adding temporary artwork in the game that I stole from Google Images. The second one is part of my Desktop picture. I never changed it since I got the computer 3 years ago.

attachicon.gifaarononthemoon.png attachicon.gifaaroninthesnow.png

Just responded to the e-mail you sent today about 20 mins ago, then headed here and saw this haha. Missed your last e-mail, only have 67,000 inbox lol just a 1,000 shy from everyone's favorite Motorola processor ;-) but I don't ever mean to intentionally avoid or not respond to anyone so don't take it personally. Life is always busy and time escapes me., sadly.

Will get some more made up for you soon.

WIP background #5:

post-9475-0-51017300-1557415381.png

I also made a new title screen song with actual notes in it. Somehow it is smaller in size than the old one.

• Like 1

Background #5 darkened.

I changed the bomb to a lightning strike looking laser thing. I put a dark outline around it so it should be visible if the background is darkly or lightly colored.

post-9475-0-61834000-1557504360.png

• Like 2