IGNORED

Castle Boxset - Limited Edition / Pre-order

retroillucid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We're almost two months past due on the ship date and no update since July.

October is 9 days away, is this shipping soon?

I just sent a message directly through the CollectorVision website and as soon as l hear back I'll post a status update.

I too am very anxious for this set so hopefully it hasn't run into any serious problems causing it to be indefinitely delayed.

• Like 1

I have also ordered this game on time, but I can't find my order back in the order status.

I did receive an email with the confirmation.

I was wondering if other buyers can't find their order back also.

I have sent an email to Collectorvision about this matter and will wait for their reply.

Great news directly from CollectorVision for all who ordered...

We had a little delay in the production. everything is ready, Shipping will start over the weekend. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks, had not heard back from them here so I'm glad someone reached out to them on their site.

I got a confirm today that my order is now "complete". Didn't see any kind of tracking number or anything, so I'm not sure if it shipped via a method without tracking or what. Either way, seems to line up with what others have heard from CV that the orders were going out starting this past weekend. Looks like it's time to dig to Coleco out of storage this week...

I got a confirm today that my order is now "complete". Didn't see any kind of tracking number or anything, so I'm not sure if it shipped via a method without tracking or what. Either way, seems to line up with what others have heard from CV that the orders were going out starting this past weekend. Looks like it's time to dig to Coleco out of storage this week...

I got the same email today as well. Plus the beautifully presented game(s) turned up in the mail today. Same day as the email :)