IGNORED

TooManyGames 2018

ArcadeJunkie

• 4 weeks later...

Haha! yea sorry, wasnt checking this thread.

I went on sat. Didnt see any panels. I dont know of its just me but it seems to be losing a little more of the magic every year. Its a nice chance to hang out with gamer friends outside of AA.

I usually wear my intellivision revolution shirt, since its usually the only time someone might appreciate it!

I dont know of its just me but it seems to be losing a little more of the magic every year.

I haven't gone for a few years now. The big draw for me was the marketplace so since I don't collect anymore there really is nothing to get me to come out.

If they would expand to arcade and pinball I might change my mind. The arcade lineup has always been pretty lean except for the year Toddy Tuckey took machines.

Haha! yea sorry, wasnt checking this thread.

I went on sat. Didnt see any panels. I dont know of its just me but it seems to be losing a little more of the magic every year. Its a nice chance to hang out with gamer friends outside of AA.

I usually wear my intellivision revolution shirt, since its usually the only time someone might appreciate it!

I didn't get there on Sat. until 5pm. It was date night with the wife. We went to Wood's panel because my wife thinks he is hot and that is the only reason she needs. While we were waiting to get into the panel, Wood came and stood in line with us and chatted for about twenty minutes. Nice guy although I only know him through the Game Chasers. We then stayed for Billy and Jay but their panel consisted mostly of talking about bodily functions. I was sad that the Nerdlesque show did not return as it was quite the pleasant surprise last year.

I understand what you mean about TMG losing it's "magic" and, honestly, I was ready to throw in the towel after last year's show but I am glad I did not. This year was full of good vibes and some very interesting vendors and home brewers. Unfortunately I missed the (in)famous Chris(tine) Chan have his/her public breakdown. Finally, I did not see anyone wearing an Intellivision Revolution shirt.

Edited by LaserCat

Unaware. Please elaborate.

I only recently learned of Chris through a video by Pewdiepie. Apparently Chris is the creator of a comic called Sonic Chu, a sort of Sonic/Pikachu Hybrid. Also Chris tried to find love on the 'net and found himself trolled in the some of the cruelest ways imaginable. Eventually Chris declared himself to be a woman who is also a lesbian. Well it seems that Chris held a fund raiser to go to TMG where she was told to leave by security after complaints of her being too affectionate with her fans. After being told to leave Chris collapsed on the floor until the police arrived.

Fans? I guess I'm not hip cuz I never heard of this person.

Apparently Chris has been around for quite a few years but I only heard about him/her a couple of months ago when youtube recommended a video about him/her. I watched it, was amused, and then promptly forgot about him/her. A couple of weeks ago I decided to check youtube for TMG videos and that is when I discovered the entire breakdown incident. I then decided to include it in my post about the con just to see if anyone else knew what what I was talking about. It's not that you are not hip for not knowing Chris, it is just that you have a life outside the internet. However if you wish to go down the Chris Chan rabbit hole you will find no shortage of information to keep you amused.