IGNORED

Lotharek site down? Are they still in business?

Gunstar

I was just attempting to go to Lothareks site to see about purchasing a Rapidus, but I get a "site not found" when I click on my bookmark for them. Has the site address changed?

Nevermind, I just reached it through a google search, so it must be some website address change or something amiss with my bookmark thingy on my browser...

Edited by Gunstar

The internet in general is being 'awkward' at the moment, its very slow and its relying on site caches too much..

Try the site again but add a ? right at the end of the url (no space, just right on the end) and it will force a cache reload, it may not cure the speed but it might tell you if the site has really gone..

Gawd knows why its being slow, possible world cup interest??

• Like 1

Unfortunately the Rapidus is no longer listed on the site.

EDIT: nevermind, I found it listed, man are things being weird for me today, I would have sworn the Rapidus wasn't listed, I scrolled up and down the listing several times and didn't see it, then I went back after leaving this post and there it was...two versions listed...I must be losing my mind today.

Edited by Gunstar

I thought the slowness was because the Incogneato 2 got released. Sadly, that was not the case.

I am secretly glad that this wasn't the real reason because I don't actually own a 800 at the moment and a I2 release would mean that I would have to rush out and buy one. :P

• Like 3

just keep selling the incognito and maybe fix a glitch or two.... it's a solid product, SD cards are not CF or IDE level at all.... though IDE could be emulated.... I wanna blast those movies at full speed to my Atari!

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 2

just keep selling the incognito and maybe fix a glitch or two.... it's a solid product, SD cards are not CF or IDE level at all.... though IDE could be emulated.... I wanna blast those movies at full speed to my Atari!

Heck, I just wanna get more use out of one of my 800's; a new run of Incognito (or better yet, the SD-based Incognito2) would really help that along to reality.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Domain was just renewed September 10th, so it's not expired. I'm guessing maybe a DNS sever change. TTL is 172800 at the root servers for .PL (2 days), and 86400 (1 day) at his DNS servers (nazwa.pl).. So worst case caching DNS servers should expire old data in 1-2 days.

For me: not currently working from SaskTel (Canada), but working from a USA based VPN on AT&T in Colorado... DNS lookup timeout when it doesn't work, so it's a DNS issue, not the website itself.