IGNORED

Snout of spout information

DrGlipGlop

Any chance you remember which magazine?

All i get on google for "snout of spout" is masters of the universe related toys and videos.

Add ti99 to the search, and it turns up a magazine wiki claiming it was reviewed in "Computer Gamer issue 1", which was apparently a british magazine in 1985.

That screenshot is from a forum post i made 5~ years ago elsewhere looking for information back then too and unfortunately the catalog has no info on it and i don't think has ever had it in stock . Im curious if it was ever in full release due to the tiny, tiny amount of information about it and the fact that near all sites i can find for Ti resources completely miss it out of the games list or it has no hyperlink to any information- i know it was early internet time but most other games i have come across have been archived

• Like 1

I do have a copy by the way if that was lost in the op. I am not willing to mail it anywhere (unless a sale maybe) but If anyone near the south coast of the UK (or anywhere but its your journey) wants to do that im more than happy to help facilitate getting it imaged and archived

Hey, if the game is as cool as the packaging, I hope someone is able to find it so we can get it turned into an FR99/FG99 image.

I do have a copy by the way if that was lost in the op. I am not willing to mail it anywhere (unless a sale maybe) but If anyone near the south coast of the UK (or anywhere but its your journey) wants to do that im more than happy to help facilitate getting it imaged and archived

Is it possible for you to record it into a wav?

ti99iuc, how did i miss this? I swear that was not there just yesterday. Thanks!

yes, you're right, today i had free time. worked on it since 7.00am :P to do a surprise in this thread and for the community :)

now it is almost finished, just creating downloadable PDFs in HIRES for the docs

• Like 6

Yeah, still we have a lot of stuff to rescue Omega, isn't it ? :P

anyway also HiRes PDFs has been uploaded in the Docs page.

I have to say that the game is not bad absolutely just a bit slow in XB on real machine, using Classic99 in CPU Overdrive mode it is e bit better and remembered me the gameplay of the Tursi one, Herox for the 4K contest.

Maybe if someone be able to compile this game it could become a really nice and more playable game i guess.

• Like 1

Have you read instructions for loading included in the .zip :P ?

it need CALL FILES (1) before to load ;)

Of course not! That would have been too easy! :-D

Got it now.

I'm going to have to play with the docs a tad though, they are kind of small for my old eyes and print out rather dark on my laser printer.

Should I send you a copy of the PDF when I'm done?

This was nice to come back to, i wouldn't have been able to get it from the cassette to my PC i doubt so thanks, iuc!

You are welcome GlipGlop ;) happy you liked. now i have to scan the docs for Shuttle Attack so that i will complete the Intrigue Catalog titles :P I really do not know how much other Intrigue software published :)

I'm going to have to play with the docs a tad though, they are kind of small for my old eyes and print out rather dark on my laser printer.

Should I send you a copy of the PDF when I'm done?

Yes, you're Right it is all so small in that papers... but the nice thing is that i scanned at 600dpi and you can have a nice quality of Zoom on the PC ;)
I always like to scan and keep images from original for an historical and conservative mission :P but if you will manage something usefull i will be happy to add to the download on the page of course :)

I always like to scan and keep images from original for an historical and conservative mission :P but if you will manage something usefull i will be happy to add to the download on the page of course :)

Well, after stealing your scans and re-working them, I came up with what you see below.

It's not original, as I substituted a different cover page, but it prints up nicely in booklet form and I can read it.

gallery_35324_1027_7719.jpg

Snout of Spout - Booklet.pdf

• Like 3

Any chance any of you could link me to a at least somewhat active market for ti / retro computer?

where do you live ? EU or USA ?

Well, after stealing your scans and re-working them, I came up with what you see below.

It's not original, as I substituted a different cover page, but it prints up nicely in booklet form and I can read it.

it is a nice result :) i added to the PDF as unofficial on the website i am sure it will be appreciated, thanks for sharing

Edited by ti99iuc