IGNORED

The mystery of Monkey Moon ;)

Perhaps the Intellivision on the picture has fingerprints on purpose, that with this book you can finally get "your hands dirty" with the system, learn how to program it. Pristine condition usually is for collectors too afraid something will break if they touch it.

• Like 1

Hey Oscar, I'm a big fan of all your games and frankly amazed at how fast you come out with them, can I offer you a suggestion with this.

Not sure if that pic is the final cover or not but if it is, but I think you should wipe off the Intellivision and take a new picture, it's covered in fingerprints and smudges,

and maybe consider using a different font, the one you have is a bit hard to read and frankly a bit ugly.

No offence intended, just trying to be helpful, I'll buy a couple of copies regardless, and maybe even try my hand at programming haha.

Cheers, Steve

Perhaps the Intellivision on the picture has fingerprints on purpose, that with this book you can finally get "your hands dirty" with the system, learn how to program it. Pristine condition usually is for collectors too afraid something will break if they touch it.

It's an artifact of the camera flash. There is damage in the metal plate, it's warped in several places, in fact my Intellivision is broken in the power and reset buttons because it fell from a table, so I couldn't show the complete console.

Probably you'll think I'm weird but in purpose I tolerated some dust in this picture to show it's in use, in special to pair with the damaged games in the other side of cover.

Here is another picture that didn't fit the cut.

And now it's a litle hard to do any changes, because a few hours ago I've clicked in "send sample book" and the distribution button. ?

post-30245-0-38276300-1532613731_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Truer words have never been spoken!

or

You had me at SNOW!

or

Is that snow in your pocket or you happy to see me?

ok....Ill see myself out.........

Just for your info, your snow made it to a footnote in my book ;)

• Like 1

I knew, hehe, it's for making it to be longer.

Ah, then, maybe consider appending multiple exclamation points.

Now, destroy the previous prints, recall all sold books, and re-write the whole thing with this change. :grin:

• Like 2

Wow. Amazing! I wish I had this when I was a kid - and having such a delight like this I would probably memorize any typo, run-in sentence, etc. back then. Heck, I'd probably do that now too! :P

Congratulations Oscar - you make dreams come true.

• Like 1

just bought one. When/where will I be able to buy an ebook copy?

Soon I hope. I'm still have doubts between Kindle and PDF version. So far I'm thinking the PDF format is the best option.

Although "soon" in my words can take anywhere from one week to one year...

Soon I hope. I'm still have doubts between Kindle and PDF version. So far I'm thinking the PDF format is the best option.

Although "soon" in my words can take anywhere from one week to one year...

If you use iBook format, you can export to ePub and PDF as well.

By the way, ePub is the open file format for electronic books, so you may wish to use that instead of PDF.

I would go with ePub myself for books. PDF is pretty much for documents IMO.

However, if you have Calibre, you can always convert from one to the other easily.

I would go with ePub myself for books. PDF is pretty much for documents IMO.

However, if you have Calibre, you can always convert from one to the other easily.

I don't know about Calibre, but the iBooks Author software for the Mac is very nice and free, and supports all sorts of formats, including ePub.

-dZ.

• Like 1

I don't know about Calibre, but the iBooks Author software for the Mac is very nice and free, and supports all sorts of formats, including ePub.

-dZ.

Just checked it out. Yes, it looks very nice. However, I don't have a Mac. I don't suppose it's available for Windows.

Then again, Calibre is also terrific stuff too. I've been using it for years myself.

https://calibre-ebook.com/