IGNORED

Any Good Video Game Collectors on YouTube?

I'm looking for some collectors on YouTube that teach me about old and new games. I'm already subscribed to John Hancock, Metal Jesus Rocks and BeatEmUps, but I'm also looking for something new. I love seeing other people's collections, game rooms and rare finds, but I also want to learn about hidden gems, forgotten games or overlooked titles no one talks about. My favorite, hands down, is Metal Jesus because he seems like a cool dude, he has a ton of games to talk about, he always brings people to his channel when he doesn't know a lot about a particular topic, he has a great sense of humor and he kind of stays away from certain trends (violent editing and tons of let's plays.) Also, he also talks about music and vinyl which I also like. His channel isn't perfect, but I look forward to his new weekly videos. So any suggestions? I bet there are hundreds of people I have no idea about that are doing some amazing things out there.

• 2 weeks later...

Most, if not all, are awful. Most of them seem to be far more interested in an identity along with some weird consumerist branding.

Virtually all them do their "shows" in a room full of memorabilia.

I know you said you were looking more for collectors, but mostly all of these people come off really sad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What I don't like about these collectors showing off their collections is that everything is presented in a formulaic manner. Each video looks and sounds the same. Even the mechanics of production and editing. They're all so full of sameness.

What would you like to see that nobody's doing on YouTube these days? Or what would you change from the way people present their collections/game room tours and so on? Personally, I have trouble watching videos with too many jokes and furious editing, but the ones I do like I don't think feel that similar to each other.