IGNORED

Season 7 ~ Week 25 ~ Beat the Leaders Part 2

Vocelli

Honestly, I don't really want to be in the gold medal bracket since I'll likely not make it out of the first round, but I'm not going to take a knee either! :)

This game is pretty cool (first time playing it). Made it to Run 8 on my second game. Graphics are impressive! Hoping to have more time to up my score on Sunday.

post-46326-0-19305500-1530851307_thumb.png

Tunnel Runner: Run 12 11159

The great thing about this game is that once you learn the first dozen mazes you can really zoom through them. What's the cb door do again?

The cb door is like a bonus, but only the first time that you stand in front of this door, if you move and return to the cb door and the door normally give like 500 points ( I do not remember how many points I got ) and got only 300 points you won't get the rest of the points

Honestly, I don't really want to be in the gold medal bracket since I'll likely not make it out of the first round, but I'm not going to take a knee either! :)

This game is pretty cool (first time playing it). Made it to Run 8 on my second game. Graphics are impressive! Hoping to have more time to up my score on Sunday.

According with my maths, nigh now with this score you are in the top 8 surpassing Oyama by 2 points: you have 875 points+76 points by your score in this game+5 bonus by beating someone in the top 8 ( Oyama)=956 points; Oyama has 888 points+ 66 points for the score in Tunnel Runner=954 points, If nothing change I will face you in the gold medal bracket.

Edited by Leto27