IGNORED

gravity snake

xxl

3 minutes ago, xxl said:

I always thought he was the Club's "face". But you're right, I shouldn't combine it with the Club’s opinion.

No, the club´s face is the board, so also me. And I am also a private person too, so, when I say something "official" for the club, I will clearly mark that. :)

5 hours ago, xxl said:

GravityWorms in the form is published under a freeware license, several users wanted a version running on their equipment and this modified version is commercial. Unfortunately, Voy does piracy and helps "unprotect" my product from the freeware version to the commercial version.

HAHAHA - this is getting funnier by the day.  You go from saying you did not break the U1MB version on purpose and called me out for slander.  Then you admitted to doing it because you don't like the "U1MB community".  Now you are saying it was done as "ransomware" - if you want this to work on your machine, pay me.  Wow, just wow.

• Like 3

subsequent errors resulting from the translation. The game is prepared for canonical Atari, if someone has a modified computer then there is no guarantee that it will work, so I have prepared a version working on computers with u1mb and this is the paid version.

It is obvious that you do not have to play this game at all ?

• Haha 3

On 2/9/2020 at 11:08 AM, xxl said:

Voy does piracy and helps "unprotect" my product from the freeware version to the commercial version.

No, because he isn't circumventing any of the 'protection'. Introducing protection means you want to protect something.

What do you protect? The knowledge of the PORTB register? The case against Voy is invalid. Deal with it.

The only valid argument you really have is distribution of the 'cracked' version, and I agree here.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2020 at 1:26 AM, xxl said:

!!!

Gravity Worms winns the Atari Homebrew Awards 2019

THANKS ?

Recently starting playing, its funny when the Worm standing on its tail. It's realy nice this game . love the title Music also.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I would like to check if there is any interest in purchasing physical copy of extended version of Gravity Worms game, released on cartridge.
The game would be releas by Retronics, it works on PAL and NTSC machines (Atari XL/XE), and there will be also a nice suprise for some PokeyMAX owners.
Unfortunately, it is not compatible with machines having U1MB installed. See above why.
We are not going to release a free version of the game, price will depend on demand and will be calculated later.
If anyone is interested in it, please send an e-mail with subject "interested" to xxl@atari.pl till the end of the month, information about purchase will be send to interested people in the nearest future.

The box is a design only and it can be changed a little.

GW box back render.png

GW box front render.png

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, xxl said:

I would like to check if there is any interest in purchasing physical copy of extended version of Gravity Worms game, released on cartridge.
The game would be releas by Retronics, it works on PAL and NTSC machines (Atari XL/XE), and there will be also a nice suprise for some PokeyMAX owners.
Unfortunately, it is not compatible with machines having U1MB installed. See above why.
We are not going to release a free version of the game, price will depend on demand and will be calculated later.
If anyone is interested in it, please send an e-mail with subject "interested" to xxl@atari.pl till the end of the month, information about purchase will be send to interested people in the nearest future.

The box is a design only and it can be changed a little.

GW box back render.png

GW box front render.png

Since you deliberately make it incompatible with my hardware, I guess I'll pass.

• Like 3