xxl

gravity snake

I always thought he was the Club's "face". But you're right, I shouldn't combine it with the Club’s opinion.

3 minutes ago, xxl said:

I always thought he was the Club's "face". But you're right, I shouldn't combine it with the Club’s opinion.

No, the club´s face is the board, so also me. And I am also a private person too, so, when I say something "official" for the club, I will clearly mark that. :)

5 hours ago, xxl said:

GravityWorms in the form is published under a freeware license, several users wanted a version running on their equipment and this modified version is commercial. Unfortunately, Voy does piracy and helps "unprotect" my product from the freeware version to the commercial version.

HAHAHA - this is getting funnier by the day.  You go from saying you did not break the U1MB version on purpose and called me out for slander.  Then you admitted to doing it because you don't like the "U1MB community".  Now you are saying it was done as "ransomware" - if you want this to work on your machine, pay me.  Wow, just wow.

• Like 3

subsequent errors resulting from the translation. The game is prepared for canonical Atari, if someone has a modified computer then there is no guarantee that it will work, so I have prepared a version working on computers with u1mb and this is the paid version.

It is obvious that you do not have to play this game at all 🙂

• Haha 3

You gotta love science. Every time you think the limits have been reached, there is someone who will simply go further. SMH.

• Like 2

if you think that this document sanctions the modification of the program code to change it from the freeware version to the paid version, you are wrong.

On 2/9/2020 at 11:08 AM, xxl said:

Voy does piracy and helps "unprotect" my product from the freeware version to the commercial version.

No, because he isn't circumventing any of the 'protection'. Introducing protection means you want to protect something.

What do you protect? The knowledge of the PORTB register? The case against Voy is invalid. Deal with it.

The only valid argument you really have is distribution of the 'cracked' version, and I agree here.

6 hours ago, Stephen said:

I hate snakes - those pictures ^^^ are creepy!

OMG When I saw that picture I thought it was some kind of art project. Cool 'snaky' colourful and black shapes. And now I see that they appear to be real. Grmbl.

On 2/16/2020 at 9:24 AM, devwebcl said:

7246245540_1c9319f356_b.jpg

XHXn9yM.jpg

7246238598_656fa0688d.jpg

I was about to say, stay away from that 2nd snake. But, it is just a king snake. Red touch yellow, dead fellow. Red touch black, you're ok Jack. 

On 2/2/2020 at 1:26 AM, xxl said:

!!!

Gravity Worms winns the Atari Homebrew Awards 2019

THANKS 🙂

Recently starting playing, its funny when the Worm standing on its tail. It's realy nice this game . love the title Music also.

• Like 1

where and when can i buy digital version ?

i hope it including level editor as a bonus for commercial version.

btw, the snake flashed me a new Freddie Krueger's form.

Catapillar Freddie2.jpg

Edited by Rebeep
for clearer presentation of photo

I'm still waiting for Vidol to finish the graphics.

who knows, maybe there will be a short "cameo" ;-)

• Like 2