IGNORED

Season 7 ~ Bronze Medal Bracket

Vocelli

You didn't play River Raid 2 much during the regular season, but you started out with a solid score here in the bronze medal round. I thought for sure you were going to pick away at it like you did with Battlezone. Not enough time to play and practice perhaps?

Its a shame you beat me by only 107,000 in river Raid two. As you thought I did try hard the last two days but only got up to 8,000 or so. If I was still in it I could have won this round ad I like these games. Good luck to you both.

I couldn't find my rythm in Worm War 1. I did well during the regular season too. I didn't even bother with Tunnel Runner. Not my game. Well played Keilbaca. I'll be playing Season 8, so I hope to see you posting some scores too. I'll look at this as a start to a fun rivalry. Cheers!

Edited by Sneakyturtleegg

I couldn't find my rythm in Worm War 1. I did well during the regular season too. I didn't even bother with Tunnel Runner. Not my game. Well played Keilbaca. I'll be playing Season 8, so I hope to see you posting some scores too. I'll look at this as a start to a fun rivalry. Cheers!

It was a lot of fun! I never miss a HSC. I haven't missed one since the very start. :) See you in Season 8!

• Like 2