IGNORED

Been out of the loop for 6 months moving and stuff, did I miss anything?

The earth is still rotating, mankind is still there and the apocalypse riders have not arrived yet...

But there has been declared some economic/trade war between the US and many other countries - wasn't the beginning of Starwars also an economic/trade war ?!? If so, do not forget your towel, when you want to leave earth as a hitchhiker on an alien spaceship...

Edited by CharlieChaplin
  • Like 1

The earth is still rotating, mankind is still there and the apocalypse riders have not arrived yet...

But there has been declared some economic/trade war between the US and many other countries - wasn't the beginning of Starwars also an economic/trade war ?!? If so, do not forget your towel, when you want to leave earth as a hitchhiker on an alien spaceship...

Not exactly, the Star Wars trade war was among members of it's own republic, a parallel would be if U.S. states were engaged in a trade war amongst themselves, or countries of the E.U. doing the same, that definitely would be more serious.

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 1

Not exactly, the Star Wars trade war was among members of it's own republic, a parallel would be if U.S. states were engaged in a trade war amongst themselves, or countries of the E.U. doing the same, that definitely would be more serious.

That is the next natural step........"My country first.......My city first.....My backyard first". .....

Edited by Level42

I think we destroyed that thread with locust like precision, shall we move on to a new one to attack :)

Seriously, AVG cart, 1088, some cracking games already mentioned (like the other two) and David Milliband have been rescued from his attic again..

Welcome back Ryan..

• 2 weeks later...

But there has been declared some economic/trade war between the US and many other countries -

Don't have to tell me, literally my industry haha (I clear international freight through customs for a living, hopefully for not much longer). It's why it has taken me 13 days to come back to this thread, it's been a nightmare at work and when I leave I just want to go home and vegetate.

Edited by ryanmercer

ryanmercer stop pocketing all that cool Atari tech coming from foreign lands!

it is crazy that you can buy complete products and bags of parts ships to your door from China cheaper than mailing a letter to your neighbor in town or anywhere else for that matter....

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 1