IGNORED

You are trapped on an island

Ranger03

I suppose I have a display device, too ... and that Sega Channel isn't going to work. Your one game, six games language is ambiguous so let's assume six please.

Assuming I don't hang myself with the cables, gimme some RPGs I've never finished. I have heard nice things about Beyond Oasis.

If I can have 6 games, let's have the CD with Lunar, Lunar 2, etc. I can play Virtua Racing again and again. Throw in Streets of Rage 2 and I'm probably done.

Is there electricity on this island?

Assuming he meant 1 game as 1 system and 6 games as actual games. I'm going Genesis with Sega CD.

Shining Force CD

Streets of Rage 2

Lunar Eternal Blue

Street Fighter 2 SCE

I wonder if Sonic 3 and Knuckles is cheating? If so, then the two games individually. If not, I'll throw in Virtua Racing.

Assuming he meant 1 game as 1 system and 6 games as actual games. I'm going Genesis with Sega CD.

Shining Force CD

Streets of Rage 2

Lunar Eternal Blue

Street Fighter 2 SCE

I wonder if Sonic 3 and Knuckles is cheating? If so, then the two games individually. If not, I'll throw in Virtua Racing.

yes sonic 3 and knuckles is cheating.

I'll take the model 2 w/ CD unit. I think I could break off the cd lid, and pop out the inner plastic to fashion a seat for a latrine. I'd position it over a dug hole. Game wise, I'd definitely take Virtua Racing, and pop out the pcb. The case should make a nice carrying container for flint and kindling.

I'm not to sure what I could do with the model 2 console, but having the CD unit means I get two huge AC power bricks. They should come in handing when trying to smash open coconuts, or the shells of rock crabs, having a backup just to be safe.

The remaining 5 games would be: Slam City with Scottie Pippen, Kriss Kross: Make My Video, INXS: Make My Video, Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch: Make My Video, and Sewer Shark. I'd hang them at various locations around the perimeter of the island like make shift wind chimes. Hopefully a passing ship will see the sun reflecting and flickering.

• Like 2

I'll take the model 2 w/ CD unit. I think I could break off the cd lid, and pop out the inner plastic to fashion a seat for a latrine. I'd position it over a dug hole. Game wise, I'd definitely take Virtua Racing, and pop out the pcb. The case should make a nice carrying container for flint and kindling.

I'm not to sure what I could do with the model 2 console, but having the CD unit means I get two huge AC power bricks. They should come in handing when trying to smash open coconuts, or the shells of rock crabs, having a backup just to be safe.

The remaining 5 games would be: Slam City with Scottie Pippen, Kriss Kross: Make My Video, INXS: Make My Video, Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch: Make My Video, and Sewer Shark. I'd hang them at various locations around the perimeter of the island like make shift wind chimes. Hopefully a passing ship will see the sun reflecting and flickering.

The most practical way off the island I've heard yet.

I guess I would take a Genesis as I already own four carts.

D&D: Warriors Of The Eternal Sun

Dune: Battle Of Arakis

Jennifer Capriati Tennis

Crue Ball

I would add El Viento and Aerobiz. And I would swap out tennis and Crue Ball for

Uncharted Waters: New Horizons and Animaniacs.

• Like 1

:) ha ha still cheating.

How 'bout I have a repro made with the Sonic2+Knuckles ROM permanently burned in, that cannot be separated into distinct parts? :ahoy:

Or I could just bring along this bizarre sonic hack:

sonic2xl_grande.png?v=1446752040

https://www.lostclassicvgs.com/collections/genesis/products/sonic-2xl

Eat the "onion rings" to become morbidly obese Sonic. Yes, I actually bought a physical cartridge of this bizarre hack/parody. :ponder:

• Like 1