IGNORED

Any Lynxers for ejagfest 3-4 November?

karri

Thanks for all the nice talks and especially to Walter and Jasper sitting next to me. I also got lost on my way home. So if you see a guy wearing a shirt with the text:

Just one more level...

Just one more level...

Just one more level...

Just one more level...

Point him towards Finland. He is supposed to show up for work tomorrow. PS. I hate DB last second announcements in German only that make it virtually impossible to catch the right train.

• Like 1

I was there as its just 10km from home.

Liked it a lot, so much stuff to try and look at. Bought a Lynx from McWill himself, great guy !

There was a raffle, but of course I didn*t win anything :-) Loved those 8bitdo glasses.

My personal highlight was playing Virtua Boy for the 1st time.

A good friend of mine who also came along with his kid, they also liked it.

Rolf

Definitely have to go back next year, had a great time talking about projects and checking out the amazing amount of platforms and games that people brought along!

PS. I hate DB last second announcements in German only that make it virtually impossible to catch the right train.

I share your sentiment on this one, I almost missed my train back home because they changed platform last minute. Luckily I was suspicious about it myself and could make a run for it.

• 4 months later...

Does anyone know if eJagfest is on the first week-end in (2-3) November? It has been in that spot for at least 3 years...

I would like to get my flights and rooms a bit cheaper by reserving them now.

Ditto... I'd like to come if possible, and advance notice would help me see if it is possible. Presumably Frankfurt would be closest airport, and that has great direct flight options...

In the meantime, I do plan to be at PRGE this year (October) with a booth. If any Lynx home brewers would like a slot in it, PM me.

• 1 month later...

Great... Airfare is pretty decent right now (SFO to FRA direct, or SFO to DUS via FRA... Might be faster to take train from FRA vs layover + short flight)

What hotel do most folks stay at? Same one it is in?

Time to start an ejagfest 2019 thread? ;-)

There seems to be another retro event on the same date. So the date is not yet set after all.

Ah... In which case I'll hold off on booking.

I can say that for me, if it was Nov 1-2, that would mean missing Halloween with the kids (Oct 31)