IGNORED

ASGARD PIXPRO

sparkdrummer

I've had a problem with Asgards PIXPRO since day one so I thought I'd see if one of our programmers can shed a 'hack' for it.

I use this program very frequently doing stuff for Yesterday's News and it works just great - EXCEPT - It will not recognize my Myarc 512k card set up as a ramdisk. The card uses CRU 1000 AND 1900 for some unexplained reason and I think that may be the root of the problem, but I'm not sure. I can set the ramdisk up as drive 1,2,3,4,5 and it makes no difference - PIXPRO will state an error. If I can get a hack for this it sure would speed up composing of the news.

BTW - Yeah, Same problem way back when I was doing VAST NEWS.

• Like 1

It was actually an issue checking 'status' for files that are not open... easy small fix. Never ran PIX PRO before. That was cool... and McPIX ...

----

These tools all seemed to work fine with high, level 3 file IO... A ramdisk has to use CRU >1000 to get a turn at DSK1-3 or DSK. requests before the floppy controller. I didn't see the programs trying any level 2 IO

-M@

• Like 1