IGNORED

WTB: MouseTrap Controller Keypad Overlays (1 pair)

HeadcolorsTV

Forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place, I didn't know where else to post this.

I'm looking for a pair of keypad overlays for MouseTrap, if anybody has an extra pair laying around. PM me with your price and shipping cost.

Original overlays HIGHLY preferred. Nothing against repros, it's just not what I'm looking for in this one instance. Thanks much, everyone!

If you don't find anyone looking to sell just the overlays, here is a pair with cart I saw on ebay for $9.85 total (free shipping):

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mouse-Trap-Colecovision-1982-Cartridge-w-Controller-Inserts/332720632404?epid=56229782&hash=item4d77b1f254%3Ag%3Aa%7EMAAOSwY3tbSiUz&_nkw=ColecoVision+Mouse+Trap+overlays&rt=nc

And a quick search came up with them for sale at $2 each on Atari2600.com:

http://www.atari2600.com/ccp7/index.php?app=ecom&ns=prodshow&ref=Mouse-Trap-Overlay-PROD2131&sid=lwh9v6nhu4zx90emcdl8g1kp5fqxwn6h

Edited by Downland1983

Im not sure if Atari2600 is still active & up to date. I tried to buy a bunch of stuff a while ago but nearly all was unavailable & order had to be cancelled.

I bought my Mousetrap overlays on eBay just as suggested by buying them along with the cartridge which I already had but was only way.