IGNORED

Parsec Canceled

BBWW

Parsec is canceled!

Even though others have gotten the go ahead to port TI 99-4a Games, I was unable to. I got a we don't care, but we don't give permission kind of a thing. It will not be released. CMart has one of the two carts made. (Of Course!)

As the pioneers before me a solution will be found...gameplay changed and some graphics tweaking....you know a rewrite! LOL

I'll trade the only other cart for a NIB Shrink-Wrapped CBS Turbo. Well maybe not... those two PRGE Carts will be rare. LOL I didn't know what a deal CMart was getting...

• Like 2

Parsec was the name of the ship...not where it was patrolling. Only Star Wars fans like most of us, think of Parsec as a unit of time or speed...

• Like 1

Bummer, One of my favorite games. A perfect game to port as well. Speech and keypad to select LIFT etc.

I know many others have been given permission to include several "command modules" with emulators etc.

May be a good question to ask in the TI forum.

I was hoping to play with better collision detection. Also, 5 or more sprites per line causes the highest priority sprite(s) to disappear.

Most attack waves only have 5 enemy ships, but Parsec is the 6th sprite and it does cause some issues I think the Intellivision version would not have. :(