IGNORED

coding project 2600

i have been having problems with batari basic for a couple years so i've made no games because i cannot compile so i decided to make a very atari like game on a site called scratch https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/236564770/#player i was wondering if anyone wants to code this program for atari and send me the bin file and if possible you could add a score board and a lives.

Edited by goofyblocks

i have been having problems with batari basic for a couple years so i've made no games because i cannot compile so i decided to make a very atari like game on a site called scratch https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/236564770/#player i was wondering if anyone wants to code this program for atari and send me the bin file and if possible you could add a score board and a lives.

Your best bet for getting this on a cart is to program it yourself. I'm sure if you start a new topic in the bB sub forum with some screen shots and source code attached you will find all the help you need. The key here is that you need to demonstrate a reasonable level of effort on your part rather than "it didn't work, can you do it for me". That effort includes posting detailed information about what you want to accomplish, how you've tried to accomplish it and what happened when you tried.

what is a game design document? is it like pictures of screens and instructions?

That's a part. Sure!

Pretend that you have to explain your game to Abraham Lincoln. He's never seen a video game! Explain in pictures and words what the screen looks like. What the goal is. What the controls do for every screen.

It sounds weird but putting down what your game is before you code is way important - especially as your games get bigger and better. It also helps communicate your vision to people you need help from.