IGNORED

Opal Rotary Controller [DISCONTINUED]

Gummy Bear

Not sure if that would be possible given the power constraints.

The RGB LED has a peak draw of 30milliamps. The Jag controller ports are only rated for 50, so an additional microcontroller would likely push it near or over the limit.

Not to mention the additional faffing about. These things take long enough to make anyway. Lol

I originally had a simple red LED in my prototype pad, but thought that the phasing colour "melt-o-vision" was more in keeping with the likes of Tempest and Rebooteroids. :)

too be fair that value is some what questionable, i have used a 100ma optical mouse with ImpulseX before now and it has functioned properly and not destroyed anything so i would say your probably good to go up to 100ma

super fast delivery to PL !! thank you James!

Looking great with my Falcon (my Jaguar has a vacation now ;) but I connect both tomorrow :)
a propos, have we have a games for STe / Falcon compatible with this rotary controller ?
ps. review in the new issue of Atari Fan #6 :)

post-30297-0-51201300-1534527726_thumb.jpg

post-30297-0-49052200-1534527791_thumb.jpg

Edited by piter
  • Like 3

super fast delivery to PL !! thank you James!

Looking great with my Falcon (my Jaguar has a vacation now ;) but I connect both tomorrow :)

a propos, have we have a games for STe / Falcon compatible with this rotary controller ?

ps. review in the new issue of Atari Fan #6 :)

That's great!

Thanks for letting me know it arrived safely. :)

I have no idea if there are any rotary games for STe or Falcon.

I've never owned either of those machines.

Tell me more about this Atari Fan magazine?

this is Polish Paper Magazine :) the next issue s planned for next 2 weeks. The first was released in 2000.

but... we have a plan to translate the latest number into English :) I will write here on the forum as I will be here, if this issue will be translated and printed, maybe there will be somebody interested in such a strange thing like this in this digital/web world :D

:)

Edited by piter
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...