IGNORED

Opal Rotary Controller [DISCONTINUED]

Gummy Bear

2 hours ago, madman said:

I received mine last week and just wanted to say the quality is top notch on this controller. The other rotary I have uses a much larger knob, so the jury is out on which I prefer at this point, but this is certainly a well made product. 

Thanks for your purchase! ?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Clint Thompson said:

Always had the intention of picking one of these up but slacking. 

I have garage full of NOS controllers, if there’s any chance you’d be willing to do a few more with controllers supplied/shipped. I’d certainly love to have one at some point in the future without paying eBay prices permitting you have the spare bits. 

Either way, I’ve always admired the build of these and have only ever seen great things said about them and it’s cool to see you managed to sell so many! 

*also see - How to create instant demand for your product by discontinuing it... ;) 

Haha, yeah that seems to be the case ?

But like I said before: don't hold your breath.

Gummy Bear,

Just wanted to let you know I received the controller today!  It is so F-ING AWESOME!  Took me some getting used to but is so fast and accurate!  Thank you so much, and if you decide to make any more in the future you will definitely get a second sale from me!

• Like 2

On 10/24/2019 at 12:43 AM, joeatari1 said:

Gummy Bear,

Just wanted to let you know I received the controller today!  It is so F-ING AWESOME!  Took me some getting used to but is so fast and accurate!  Thank you so much, and if you decide to make any more in the future you will definitely get a second sale from me!

Thank you very much, man ?

I'm glad you're happy with your controller.

On 10/21/2019 at 10:29 AM, Gummy Bear said:
On 10/21/2019 at 9:55 AM, Clint Thompson said:

Always had the intention of picking one of these up but slacking. 

I have garage full of NOS controllers, if there’s any chance you’d be willing to do a few more with controllers supplied/shipped. I’d certainly love to have one at some point in the future without paying eBay prices permitting you have the spare bits. 

Either way, I’ve always admired the build of these and have only ever seen great things said about them and it’s cool to see you managed to sell so many! 

*also see - How to create instant demand for your product by discontinuing it... ;) 

Haha, yeah that seems to be the case ?

But like I said before: don't hold your breath.

I was in the same boat... I had the webpage pulled up and was planning to order when I had time during the weekend.  This was the weekend right when they were announced discontinued, so I missed it by about a day.  That's what I get for waiting until I had some free time.  lol

Anyway, I would also be happy to send a controller your way for being converted, if you ever decide to do that.

• 2 months later...

Fired mine up the first time today and can only join in the praise. Superbly done, very smooth and precise controller whether you just slide your finger up and down touching the rim of the rotary knob or grab it. It's a pity that the light effect doesn't benefit the player as both Tempest 2000 and Rebooteroids are too frantic too look down ;). Maybe if I'd play on a reclining sofa....

Thanks @Gummy Bear for offering this! 

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...