Gummy Bear

Opal Rotary Controller [DISCONTINUED]

All gone.

I'm on the ball though!

I've been ordering parts faster, not just waiting for the current batch to sell.

Next batch should be ready by the end of the week, as I have already been working on it.

• Like 3

Sorry, I completely forgot to check in when the delivery showed up. Arrived safe and sound, amazing build quality and very professional packaging!

• Like 2

Sorry, I completely forgot to check in when the delivery showed up. Arrived safe and sound, amazing build quality and very professional packaging!

I'm glad you are pleased :)

Thanks for letting me know it arrived safely.

You might want to see a Doctor about that :-D

If I went to the doctor saying I needed 10 knobs I'd leave looking like an anime sex demon. Lol

• Like 1

So I grabbed one of these and it got delivered this week. It’s been working great with Tempest 2000 and Rebooteroids. Anyone know the proper setup for Impulse X?

• Like 1

So I grabbed one of these and it got delivered this week. Its been working great with Tempest 2000 and Rebooteroids. Anyone know the proper setup for Impulse X?

Impulse X is a funny one.

When using rotary, the movement of the bar is not smooth - it jumps in sets of pixels.

The higher the speed setting, the more pixels it jumps per pulse from the encoder.

I find the best speed setting to be 4.

This offers a good balance between speed and accuracy (you can still kinda 'steer' the ball if you are careful, and a finger or thumb 'drag' will get you from one side to the other if you are in a hurry)

post-7648-0-67789100-1536981395_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Impulse X is a funny one.

When using rotary, the movement of the bar is not smooth - it jumps in sets of pixels.

The higher the speed setting, the more pixels it jumps per pulse from the encoder.

I find the best speed setting to be 4.

This offers a good balance between speed and accuracy (you can still kinda 'steer' the ball if you are careful)

Thanks! I’ll give that a shot.

• Like 1

Just ordered mine :-). Very excited to get it and try out a rotary controller for the first time.

Thanks for the order!

I will post it this afternoon, you should get it tomorrow since you are in the UK.

Thanks, that's awesome. Two days off after today to give it a blast :-D.

Awesome!

Just out of interest, did it arrive today?

There was some uncertainty due to the time of postage whether it would get there on Tuesday or Wednesday.

It did thank you very much, I'm really impressed with it. What a difference it makes, I got further than I ever have on Tempest using it (and that was still only to level 25! Haha!)

Edited by Diatoir3d

Hey everybody. Any idea when the Duo or normal rotary controllers will be in stock? They don't seem to be at the moment.