IGNORED

Call To Action: Players Wanted for IntyBASIC WIP Testing

DZ-Jay

post-27318-0-72354300-1531825799.png

Hello everybody,

I know that most of you, even those that play more than collect, steer away from the Intellivision Programming Forum because it's just full of nerds. However, as you may have heard, we are running an IntyBASIC Programming Contest to showcase the work of some burgeoning and veteran Intellivision programmers and everybody is invited to take a look at their work.

I would like to invite you all to take a stroll down the contest thread (just ignore the nerds, and keep your hands and personal items out of reach) and see what's cooking. With two weeks to go till the end of the contest, the pressure is on to polish and clean up all entries, and I'm sure that any feedback from you will be much appreciated.

After all, who knows where the next Intellivision classic gem will come from -- it may as well be from one of these works in progress, and your feedback can contribute to its success.

So how about it? Want to join us and play some games? All of them are in various stages of completion, but they are all playable, very interesting, and (mostly) original. Look at the screenshots, download the ROMs, give them a spin, and let the programmer know what you think. Any feedback is welcomed (those nerds love the attention! :grin:)!

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 9

Strange... there's a few "likes" on the top post, yet the main forum page shows that there have been "0 views; 0 replies." Is the view counter broken? or are visitors in some sort of "stealth mode"?

-dZ.

It is a well known issue with the forum software that the view counter keeps getting updated but isn't displayed until someone makes a comment.

Ah. I guess it wasn't well known enough. :grin: Thanks.