IGNORED

Arcade/MAME HSC 2018 Game Requests

Arcade/MAME HSC 2018 Game Requests

Hello everybody.

First of all, let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I am currently playing at Atari 2600 HSC ( I won the regular season and we are now at medal brackets), I love video games, especially retro games focused on NES, Atari 2600, MAME and old PC games,

Now let talk about the new season and what I pretend to accomplish: Will be a 16 or 17 week duration season, every Saturday I will open a new thread with the game to be played, games suggested in this topic will be considered, I didn't see anything about games played on past season, but for the sake of freshness games played on the last two seasons will not be considered.

Edited by Leto27
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everybody for you games suggestions, I really want to start a new season but I do not have topic starter credentials, I already sent a message to Albert who is the AA Admin ( was on July 18 ) but I haven't received response, I is a shame because was my intention to start a new season ( no just Arcade/MAME but other systems too )I will wait more days to see what happens.

Edited by Leto27

I have given you moderator permissions in this forum, so you can start a new high score season. Sorry for not responding to your earlier PM, I was out of town for two weeks and didn't have much internet time while I was away.

..Al

Excellent, thank you very much, now I will start the new season ASAP

good to see!

I don't know how long since they've been played, but I'll pick:

Mappy

Moon Patrol

Mustache Boy

(all "M"s ?...)

Don't worry about alphabetical order, I will order in excel, New season starting August 6 :-)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

good idea, how about some more suggestions:

Magic Sword

Klax

Lady Bug

Bad Dudes

Tapper

Ghosts 'N' Goblins

Qix

Frogger

Smash T.V.

Tetris

Double Dragon

Thank you for your suggestions, I know most of this games, I need to check Lady Bug

• 3 weeks later...

I would suggest far fewer games with "continueds" or at least just include "continueds" that reset your score a la Super Cobra. I've never given in, but I dislike the temptation to just proceed and I suspect I'm not the only one.

I'm new to this particular HSC so I don't know what you've played over the past couple of years, but I'd like to suggest:

Dazzler

Solar Fox

Super Pac-Man

Crash (Exidy)

Star Wars The Arcade Game

Mr. Do!'s Castle

I agree with whoever mentioned bi-weekly contests, preferably with two games such as the last round with Moon Patrol and Toki.

Edited by AtariWarlord