IGNORED

Wanted: Androbot Topo Robot (Preferably II/III but Interested in Any Model)

bh0101

Hello everyone. I am interested in finding someone who has an Androbot Topo of any three models in their possession to sell. I have seen sales for them come and go on eBay for years now, and it is nearly impossible for me to make my move to buy one as soon as ones do pop up. I recently saw toporobotsale's post for an Androbot Topo III, but, alas, I have not seen them online for a few days nor have I received any replies from my messages regarding my interest in purchasing it. I would love to know if there is anyone out there who may want to give their Topo a new home.

Please feel free to contact me or leave me a post response with details if that person may be you or someone you know of. Thank you!

Edited by bh0101

• 5 months later...

Greetings.

My brother in-law has a Topo Robot w/Sound he is interested in selling. He is not too computer savvy. So if you wouldn't mind contacting him at XXX-XXX-XXXX he can then give you all the details and send pictures etc. His name is __________ and is very interested in speaking with you.

Cheers

• 8 months later...

I have a Topo myself. I would be interested in selling it. Please email me if interested 

On 7/20/2018 at 12:32 PM, bh0101 said:

Hello everyone. I am interested in finding someone who has an Androbot Topo of any three models in their possession to sell. I have seen sales for them come and go on eBay for years now, and it is nearly impossible for me to make my move to buy one as soon as ones do pop up. I recently saw toporobotsale's post for an Androbot Topo III, but, alas, I have not seen them online for a few days nor have I received any replies from my messages regarding my interest in purchasing it. I would love to know if there is anyone out there who may want to give their Topo a new home.

Please feel free to contact me or leave me a post response with details if that person may be you or someone you know of. Thank you!

5B51CBF3-D847-49CA-ABBD-9F6297C74152.jpeg

7942D261-6E28-4849-90B4-F2BE62FA3647.jpeg

4D143F1F-64B1-4E3E-BD4B-1EBE21987AB9.jpeg

• 1 year later...