IGNORED

Need help from some Australian 7800 fans

jeremiahjt

I would like to get a copy of the manual for the 32 in 1 cartridge and from what I understand the cartridge was only released in Australia. I already own the cartridge, but I would like to get a manual to complete (still do not have a Tank Command) my 7800 collection. From my recollection, it has never been on eBay or any other place I have seen.

If any Australian collectors (or non-Australians if somebody else has one they would part with) could sell one to me or if they know where one could be located I would be greatly appreciated. I thought about posting in the Wanted section, but figured this forum would have a better chance of a postive outcome.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Finally found one on eBay from Australia and bought it.  Spent $100 on it, which is way too much, but I was tired of searching for it.

It is much smaller than I imagined.  It is only a little bit taller than a regular manual.  I knew it was thin when folded up, but it is thinner than I imagined also.

Oh well, happy to have this in my collection and off of my want list.  Now I can focus on getting a complete copy of Tank Command to finish my 7800 retail set.

5 hours ago, Mitch said:

I saw that one pop up, I'm glad you were able to snag it.

Mitch

Thanks. I actually offered to buy the manual twice when he had everything together in one package. I do not know for sure, but me offering for just the 32-in-1 manual might have prompted him to split everything up.