IGNORED

Great Videos From The Mid 90s About The Jaguar

RugglesTx

I liked that video. I wasn't in a financial position to get a Jaguar when it came out (even at less than $200), and my kids were already heavy into Nintendo and then SNES. When the N64 came out a while later, that was the 64-bit cartridge system my kids wanted. Also, at that point, I had a used 486 PC from work and I was able to play shareware games like Doom on that while the kids were at the TV with the Nintendo...

• Like 1

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AS-S6HsT-pY

Maybe Im just getting old but a touching video about the impact video games can have on families. You can hear the love in the voices of both the father and the son.

Oh man. That brings back the memories.

I tried to get my dad interested in games once...

It wasn't like this video. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

My dad and I used to play the original NES together all the time. I remember getting it for Christmas in 1990 right before my parents divorced. We played Duck Hunt with the gun and then Track & Field on the power pad. I remember going to the store and being so excited to buy Super Sprint with him.

He was the one that got me by Jaguar in 1995 for $29.99 at Kaybee Toys and a few of the $5 games and taking me to every Kaybee around the area to get every game possible we could find. I don;t ever remember seeing any controllers out there at all, so I was never able to do any 2-player battles with him :( It wasn't until I discovered ebay in 2004 that I ever got a second controller.

• Like 1