IGNORED

DIY: USB Rotary Control w/Atari style knob

pboland

On 4/16/2022 at 12:06 AM, PrettyMaverick said:

I'm interested if still available.

I'm just starting to make a fourth run of these. I not ready to sell them yet, but I should by the end of the month. I will put your name on the "want list".

• 4 months later...

Finally an update!!

I'm was going to be contacting people today, but with the holiday weekend (and I still have to test every unit) I will be contacting everyone on the want list starting Tuesday (9/6/22). Here's a pic I just took of the assembled twenty-one units:

NewCycloTRONs.thumb.jpg.309efa2e04fd89ed4c4f8fd49a67c10a.jpg

You may notice that the spinner has went through a major update in its design. This was done because I was trying to address a few things I wanted to improve on. Mainly I wanted to standardize the shafts lengths, add proper bearings, and to widen the ability to "tweak" the speed settings. This required a change in the placement of the USB tracking laser. The design is so different I've changed the name of the devise. This new spinner design is called the CycloTRON (yes I know it is also the name of the first particle accelerator). The name is a combination of the original name Cyclone and the arcade game I'm making TRON.

The price unfortunately had to go up. The cost will be $55.00 plus shipping. Again I will be contacting those who are on the "want list" via PM starting Tuesday. If there are any left over I will put them up for general sale.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The entire wait list has been filled.

I have (4) four CycloTRON units that I can sell. I will sell them on a first come first sever basis.

If you are interested in purchasing, please Personal Message (PM) me.

The cost of the spinner is $55.00 (plus shipping). Shipping inside the USA is $10.00 (Cananda is $20.00). I you are interested I will need to know the country you live in (this is for shipping charges) if not in the USA and I will need your PayPal email address for invoicing. I will invoice you once your order is ready to ship.

As always, let me know in the PM if you have any questions.

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 10/5/2022 at 5:20 PM, pboland said:

The entire wait list has been filled.

I have (4) four CycloTRON units that I can sell. I will sell them on a first come first sever basis.

The cost of the spinner is $55.00 (plus shipping). Shipping inside the USA is $10.00 (Cananda is $20.00). I you are interested I will need to know the country you live in (this is for shipping charges) if not in the USA and I will need your PayPal email address for invoicing. I will invoice you once your order is ready to ship.

As always, let me know in the PM if you have any questions.

Thanks!

I'm down to (2) CycloTRON units. Again, first come first sever basis.

• 11 months later...

MAKING ANOTHER RUN OF USB SPINNERS

GET ON THE LIST FOR (AT LEAST) ONE NOW!

I've had some interest in make at least three more of these spinners. I really like to have at least 10 spinners worth of interest in order to start making more.

So, If you interested please let me know. I tend not to make a lot of extras because of how time consuming it is to make/put them together.

State your intent here in this topic (or PM me) and I will put you on the "Want List 2024"

• Like 1